TRB Tripura Teacher Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download (STPGT) TRB Tripura Teacher Syllabus 2022 PDF (Download) UGT,STGT, STPGT Exam Pattern Tripura Teacher Recruitment Board 2022 has released Notification for the post of Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) under Secondary Education Directorate, Education (School) Department. PDF Download TRB Tripura Teacher STGT, STPGT Exam Pattern Here @ trb.tripura.gov.in.
- TRB Tripura PGT Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download
- TRB Tripura TGT Exam Pattern 2022
- TRB Tripura PGT Exam Pattern 2022
- TRB Tripura PGT Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Download Important Links 2022
TRB Tripura PGT Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download
|Organisation Name||Teacher’s Recruitment Board Tripura (TRB Tripura)|
|Short Name||TRB Tripura|
|Post Name||Under Graduate Teacher (UGT), Graduate Teacher (GT), Selection Test for Graduate Teacher (STGT), Selection Test for Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT)|
|Exam Name||Selection Test for Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT) – 2022|
TRB Tripura TGT Exam Pattern 2022
|Selection Test for Graduate Teachers (STGT) – Pure Science|
|Selection Test for Graduate Teachers (STGT) – Bio Science|
|Selection Test for Graduate Teachers (STGT) – Social Science|
TRB Tripura PGT Exam Pattern 2022
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- Arabic|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- Music|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- Statistics|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- Kokborok|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- Mizo|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)-Biology|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- Philosophy|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- Psychology|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- Sociology|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- Sanskrit|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)-Political Science|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)-Physics|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)-Mathematics|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)-History|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)-Geography|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)-Education|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- Economics|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- Commerce|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- Chemistry|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- English|
|Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers(STPGT)- Bengali|
TRB Tripura PGT Syllabus 2022 PDF
Unit-I: General Sociology
- The emergence of Sociology as an Academic Discipline; Sociological Perspectives; Scientific The character of Sociology; Nature, Scope, and Significance of Sociology.
- Basic Concepts; Society, Community, Association, Institution, Organization, Status and Role, Culture, Norms and Values, Socialization, Social Conformity and Deviance, Ethnicity and Race, Sex, and Gender.
- Social Control: Concept, Types, Agencies, Significance.
- Social Change: Concept, Types, Factors, Theories; Liberalization and Globalisation.
- Social Stratification: Concept, Types, Theories; Social Mobility; Caste, Class, And Gender.
- Social Perspectives of Religion.
- Social Group: Concept, Types, Significance.
Unit-II: Sociological Thought
- A. Comte: Law of Three Stages, Positivism, Social Statics and Dynamics, Hierarchy of
- H. Spencer: Organicism, Social Evolution.
- E. Durkheim: Social Fact, Division of Labour, Suicide, Religion.
- K. Marx: Dialectical Materialism, Historical Materialism, Base and Superstructure, Class and Class Struggle, Alienation, Social Revolution.
- M. Weber: Methodology, Social Action, Power and Authority, Bureaucracy, Protestant Ethics and Spirit of Capitalism.
- V. Pareto: Residue and Derivation, Circulation of Elite.
Unit-III: Sociological Theories
- Nature and Task of Theory; Macro and Micro Sociology.
- Functionalism: General Propositions; Views of T. Parsons and R. K. Merton.
- Conflict Perspective: General Propositions; Views of R. Dahrendorf and L. A. Coser.
- Social Interaction Perspective – General Propositions; Views of Mead and Blumer.
Unit-IV: Research Methodology
- Social Research and Social Survey: Concepts, Characteristics, Types, Importance, Various Steps in Formulation and Reporting.
- Research Design- Meaning, Function, Phases, Difference in Designing Quantitative and Qualitative Research.
- Techniques of Data Collection.
Unit-V: Indian Society and Culture
- Society in Pre – British India.
- British Rule and Its Impact upon Indian Society.
- The genesis of Sociology in India; Indological, Historical Dialectical and Subaltern Perspective.
- Indian Social Institutions: Family-Structure, Functions, Changes; Marriage-Forms, Functions, Changes; Kinship- Concept, Types, Rules of Descent, Usages.
- Changes in Indian Society – Sanskritization; Westernization; Modernization; Secularization; Introduction of Local Self Govt; Land Reform and its Consequences.
- Caste and Tribe: Concept, Characteristics, Changing Perspective.
- Rural and Urban Society in India and Its Emerging Issues.
- Indian Social Problems – (i) Population Explosion; Poverty; Illiteracy; Unemployment. (ii) Communalism; Regionalism; Terrorism; and Insurgency. (iii) Corruption. (iv) Environmental Issues. (v) Problems of Weaker Sections – SC; ST; OBI; Minorities Children; Gender Justice and Women Related Issue.
- Earth Crust, Rocks, Wagner’s Continental Drift Theory, Plate Tectonic Theory.
- Earthquakes, Volcanoes, and Associated Land Forms.
- Landforms Associated With Endogenetic Process: Folds And Faults.
- Concept of Gradation, Weathering, and Mass Wasting.
- Landform Associated With Exogenetic Processes: Fluvial, Glacial, Aeolian, And Marine.
- Drainage Patterns and Channel Patterns, Relation of Drainage Patterns with Structure and Topography.
- Davisian Cycle of Erosion: Fluvial and Arid.
- Topography of Ocean Floor.
- Bottom Relief of the Pacific, Atlantic, and the Indian Ocean.
- Origin and Classification of Ocean Deposit.
- Determinants of Temporary and Salinity of Ocean Water.
- Ocean Currents of the Pacific, Atlantic, and the Indian Ocean.
- Ocean as a Storehouse of Resources.
- Composition and Structure of the Atmosphere.
- Elements of Weather and Climate.
- Insolation, Heat Budget, Factors Controlling Temperature, Inversion of Temperature.
- Pressure Belts and Wind System.
- Atmospheric Disturbances and Associated Weather: Tropical Cyclone Extra-Tropical Cyclone, Anticyclone.
- Indian Monsoon: Origin, Characteristics, and Effects.
- Precipitation: Processes, Forms, Types of Rainfall.
- Climatic Characteristics: Equatorial, Monsoon, Mediterranean, Desert, Steppe, Tundra, Highland.
- Components of Biosphere.
- Ecosystem: Concept, Importance, and Types.
- Factors and Processes of Soil Formation, Soil Profile, Soil Erosion, and Conservation.
- Factors of Plant Growth, World Distribution of Forests and Their Utility, Deforestation, and Conservation of Forest.
- Concept and Importance of Biodiversity.
- Concept and Classification of Biome.
Unit-5: Environmental Geography
- Concept of Environmental Degradation, Pollution, and Pollutants.
- Different Types of Pollution: Air, Water, Land, and Noise- Their Causes, Consequences, and Mitigations.
- Causes and Effects of Ozone Depletion.
- Green House Effect and Climate Change.
- Concept of Hazards, Vulnerability, Risk, And Disaster.
- Natural Hazards: Earthquake, Flood, Landslide, Riverbank Erosion, Tsunami, Cyclone Their Causes Effects and Management.
- Ecosystem (Principles and Components, Energy Flow, Food Chain, Food Web and Biogeochemical Cycles); Biomes (Concepts, Types, and Ecological Adaptation); Environmental Degradation and Hazards, Management and Conservation; Meaning of Natural Environment; Man-Environment Relationship; Natural Regions and Environmental Adaptation of Human Life; Economy and Society.
Unit-6: Economic Geography
- Resources: Concept, Classification, Significance.
- Types of Fishing, Factors Controlling the Development of World Commercial Fishing Grounds, Conservation of Fishes.
- Lumbering in Temperature and Tropical Region.
- Mineral Resources: Iron Ore, Manganese, Copper, and Mica.
- Mineral Resources of Tripura.
- Power Resources: Conventional (Coal, Petroleum, Natural Gas, Uranium, and Thorium); NonConventional (Solar, Biogas, Wind, Tidal, Geothermal); Water as Source of Power, Conservation of Power Resources, Power Resources of Tripura.
- Agriculture: Shifting, Intensive Subsistence, Extensive Commercial, Plantation, and mixed farming.
- Agricultural Crops: Rice, Wheat, Tea, Rubber and Their World Distribution.
- Concept of Green Revolution, White Revolution, and Blue Revolution.
Unit-7: Industrial Geography
- Factors for Development of Industries.
- Agro-Based Industries: Food Processing-India and Tripura. Cotton Textile- USA and India. ReadyMade Garments-India. Jute Textiles-Bangladesh and India.
- Forest-Based Industries: Paper-India and Canada. Rubber-Southeast Asia, Brazil, and India.
- Mineral-Based Industries: Iron and Steel-USA, UK, Japan, China, and India. Petro Chemical-India and USA.
- Engineering and Automobiles- India and USA.
- International Trade: Causes, Principle And Importance.
- Function and Role of World Trade Organisation (WTO).
Unit-8: Population Geography
- Factors Affecting the Distribution and Density of Population; Trends in Population Growth, Demographic Transition Model; Present Status of India.
- Migration, Age-Sex Ratio; Determinants of Population Change.
- Types and Pattern of Rural Settlement.
- Classification of Urban Settlements.
- Urbanization: Process, Trends, and Problems.
Unit-9: Geography of India with special reference to Tripura
- Physiography and Drainage.
- Climate, Soil, and Natural Vegetation.
- Agriculture: Characteristics and Problems.
- Different Industrial Regions of India: Mumbai-Pune; Ahmedabad-Surat; Highly-Haldia; DurgapurAsansol; Chotonagpur Industrial Belt and Industrial Electronic Area of Bangaluru.
- Problems and Prospect of Industrial Development of Tripura.
- Prospects of Tourism Development in Tripura.
- Transport System of Tripura.
Unit-10: Practical Geography
- Maps and Scale: Types of Maps, Chorocromatic and Cropleth Maps, Concept of Scale.
- Projection: Definition, Classification, Concept of Standard Parallel, Properties of Simple Conical Projection, Cylindrical Equal Area Projection and Stereographic Projection.
- Topographical Maps: Conventional Signs, Concept of Contour, Relief Features, Drainage Patterns, Settlement Patterns.
- Weather Maps: Meteorological Symbols, Gradient of Pressure, Wind Velocity and Direction, Sky Condition and Other Atmospheric Phenomena.
- Concept of Isotherm, Isobar, Isohyets, Range of Temperature, and Relative Humidity.
- Statistics: Concept of Data, Primary and Secondary Data, Tabulation and Classification of Data, Frequency Distribution, Histogram, Polygon, and Ogive.
- Measures of Central Tendency: Mean, Median and Mode.
- Measures of Dispersion: Quartile, Percentile, and Decile.
- Necessity and Importance of Field Survey, Random Sampling, Questionnaire, and Schedule.
- Basic Concepts: Economic Concept, Economic System, Economic Equilibrium.
- Consumer Behaviour: Concept and Methodology, Cardinal and Ordinal utility, limitation of cardinal utility analysis, Indifference curve approach, Consumer’s Equilibrium, Price effect, Income effect, substitution effect, Revealed Preference Theory.
- The behavior of the Firm: Production, Cost, Revenue.
- Market: Different forms: Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Imperfect Competition – Monopolistic Competition, Duopoly, Oligopoly (All equilibrium situations in markets are to be considered), Bilateral Monopoly, Monopsony.
- Theory of Distribution: General theory, Wage, Rent, Interest, Profit.
- Basics of Welfare Economics: Pareto Optimality in Production, Consumption and ProductMix, Social Welfare Function, Grand Utility Possibility Frontier, Social Equilibrium.
- National Income: Different concepts, Circular Flow of Income, Concept of National aggregate, Different forms of National Aggregates, Measurement of National Income.
- Theory of Income and Employment: Classical Approach and Keynesian Approach
- Consumption Function, Investment Function, Concepts of Multiplier and Accelerator.
- Money: Concept and Functions of Money, Supply of Money: Commercial Bank as a supplier of money through Credit Creation, Functions of Central Bank and Credit Control Policies as a determinant of Supply of Money, Concepts of M1, M2, M3.
- Demand for Money: Quantity theory and its different versions (Fisher, Cambridge)
- Inflation, Deflation, and Stagflation: Concepts, Causes of Inflation, Effects of Inflation, Antiinflationary measures through Monetary and Fiscal Policies. Business Cycle: Concepts, Phases, Characteristics.
- International Trade: Basis of Trade: Absolute and Comparative Advantage (Adam Smith and David Ricardo), Terms of Trade, Gains from Trade. Barriers of Trade: Tariff, Quota, Subsidy.
- Free Trade and Protection: Concepts and Methods – Recent International Policy on Trade Liberalisation.
- Exchange Rate: Fixed, Floating, Concepts of Balance of Trade and Balance of Payment, Correction in the Balance of Payment.
- Concept of Public Finance, Role, and Policy of the State in managing the economy through Public Finance, Income and Expenditure of the State, Budget: Concept and Method of Preparation.
- Tax and Non-Tax Revenue – Tax: Different types (Direct and Indirect), Policies and Principles of Taxation, Impact, and Incidence of Taxes.
- Public Expenditure: Principles, Public Debt: Different Forms and Impact. Fiscal Policy: Expansionary and Contractionary, Deficit Financing.
- Concept of Economic Growth and Development: Differences and determinants, Indicators of Economic Development, Features of a Less Developed Economy
- Theoretical Approach and Stages of Economic Development (Rostow, Marx, Lewis) Strategy of Development: Choice of Technique, Balanced and Unbalanced Growth.
- Trade and Development: Trade as an engine of Economic Growth and Development, Foreign Aid: Role in Development, Types, and Policies, Institutions (IMF, World Bank, WTO), Multi-National Corporation. Environment and Development: Sustainable Development.
- Indian Economy: Features, Sectoral Composition of National Income, Population, Employment, Poverty.
- Indian Agriculture: Role, Productivity, Causes of low productivity, Measures to raise productivity, Land Reform, Green Revolution.
- Agricultural Labourer: Problems and Measures for improving the condition of laborers, Agricultural and Rural Credit: Forms, sources, and problems, Institutions for providing rural credit: Functions and performances.
- Industry: Large Scale and Small Scale – Role of Industry – Public Sector and Private Sector, Industrial Policy and Economic Reforms. Industrial Labour: Problems, Resolve of disparities, Social Security measures. Industrial Credit: Problems and measures by relevant institutions.
- The pattern of Indian Foreign Trade: Exports and Imports: Trends and Categories, Trade Policy, Problems in Indian Balance of Payments and related correction measures.
- Sources of Revenue of Central and State Governments, Indian Tax Structure, center-state Financial Relations, Budget, and Budgetary Policies. Reserve Bank of India: Monetary Policies, Banking Reforms, Non-Banking Financial Intermediaries, Insurance Sector: Regulatory Authorities, Functions.
- Indian Planned Development: Plan Experiences in Indian Economic Development – Agriculture, Industry and Tertiary Sector, NITI Ayog: Formation and Role.
- Statistics: Collection and Presentation of Data: Graphical and Tabular Method, Measures of Central Tendency: Mean, Median, and Mode, Preparation of Index Number: Examples in Indian Economy, Wholesale Price Index, Consumer Price Index.
- Measures of Dispersion: Range, Mean Deviation, and Standard Deviation. Correlation and Regression: Concepts and Types. Basic Concepts of Mathematical Function, Straight line, Curvature, Slope.
1. Basics of Psychology
- Definition, Development of Psychology (Old Concept to Modern Concept), Characteristics of Psychology as a Basic Science.
- Schools of Psychology: Structural, Functional, Psychodynamic, Behaviouristic, Gestalt and Humanistic Approach.
- Methods of Psychology; Observation, Introspection, Experimental, Questionnaire, Survey, Case Study, Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal.
- Branches of Psychology, Fields, and Scope.
2. Biological Bases of Behaviour
- Physiological Psychology – Concept and Importance.
- Cell Structure, Types, and Components.
- Neuron-Structure, Types and Function, Synapses and Synaptic Transmission.
- Nervous System- CNS (With Special Reference to Brain and Spinal Cord), ANS and PNS Their Types and Functions.
- Neural Impulse-Action and Resting Potential, Neural Impulse Cycle, Neurotransmitters Their Role on Behaviour.
- Endocrine System- Structure, Functions, and Abnormalities of Major Glands-Pituitary, Thymus, Adrenals, Pancreas, Pineal, and Gonads.
3. Sensation, Perception, and Attention
- Sensory Processes, Attribute and Types (Special, Muscular and Organic), Measurement of SensationWeber-Fechner Law, Signal Detection Theory; Psycho-Physical Methods.
- Perceptual Processes: Determinants; Perception of Form, Space, and Movement; Perceptual Organisation-Concept and Principles; Perceptual Disorganisation-Types and Causes.
- Attention-Nature, Characteristics, and Types; Factors Influencing Attention- Subjective, Objective, and Physiological.
4. Memory and Thinking
- Encoding, Storage, Retrieval Processes, Types of Memory, Economic Methods of Memorisation.
- Forgetting-Nature and Causes, Curve of Forgetting.
- Thinking Process-Concept Formation, Cognitive Map, Problem Solving and Reasoning, CreativityNature, Characteristics, Theories, and Measurement.
5. Emotion, Motivation, and Personality
- Emotion: Nature and Expressions, Theories of Emotion-James-Lange, Canyon-Bard, McDougall and Activation Theory.
- Motivation: Concept, Biogenic and Sociogenic Motives, Theories of Motivation-Maslow, Weiner, McClelland.
- Personality: Concept and Characteristics, Trait and Type Approaches, Assessment of Personality.
6. Human Development
- Scope and Method, Principles of Development, Determinants-Psychogenic, Biogenic, and Sociogenic; Concept of Growth and Maturation.
- Stages of Development- Prenatal and Postnatal (Up-to Adolescence). Adolescence-Needs and Problems, Identity Development, Identity Crisis.
- Domains of Development: Cognitive, Language, Personality, Social and Moral Development. Theories of Development-Freud, Piaget, Erikson, Bandura and Kohlberg.
7. Educational Psychology
- Nature Scope and Methods of Educational Psychology.
- Intelligence: Nature Types and Determinants. Theories-Spearman, Guilford, Thorndike, Thurstone, Gardner, and Sternberg. Measurement of Intelligence-Verbal and Non-Verbal Test of Intelligence. Concept of EQ, SQ and IQ. Educational Implication of Intelligence. Aptitude-Relation between Intelligence and Aptitude. Assessment of Aptitude.
- Backwardness (Mental Retardation, Learning Disability) and Giftedness-Identification, Causes and Rehabilitation.
- Learning Processes: Concepts and Factors – Affecting, Theories of Learning-Trial and Error, Classical and Operant Conditioning, Insightful Learning, Transfer of Learning.
8. Social and Organisational Psychology
- Social Psychology: Nature, Origin and Development; Social Psychology in Indian Context, Social Influence and Forms (Imitation, Conformity, Compliance, and Obedience); Social Cognition; Social Attitude (Formation, Change, and Measurement).
- Group: Classification, Structure, and Function; Crowd and Mob Behaviour; Prejudice; Stereotype and Discrimination-Origin and Management.
- Leadership: Characteristics, Types, and Functions; Leadership Training.
- Organizational Psychology: Origin, Scope, and Importance.
- Organizational Environment: Physical, Temporal and Psychological-Their Influence on Output; Organisational Climate and its Impact on Work.
- Stress in Wok Place: Causes, Effects, and Management; Concept of Health Psychology.
9. Abnormal Psychology
- Historical Perspective, Concept of Normality and Abnormality, Concept of Adjustment, Maladjustment (Causes, Symptoms, and Forms).
- Classification of Mental Disorder with Special Reference to ICD and DSM.
- Mental Disorder: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment of Anxiety-disorder (GAD, Phobia, and OCD), Conversion, Mood Disorder (Depression- Unipolar and Bipolar, Dysthymia), Schizophrenia, Delusional Disorder.
- Psychotherapy and Counselling: Approaches, Techniques, and Implications.
10. Psychological Research and Analysis
- Experimental Research Design- Meaning and Purpose, Concept of Variables, Hypothesis- Concept and Types, Concept of Randomisation and Matching.
- Statistics in Psychology: Basic Statistics, Frequency Distribution, and Its Graphical Representation, Measures of Central Tendency, Measures of Variability, Normal Probability Curve- Concept and Characteristics, Deviation From Normal Probability Curve (Skewness and Kurtosis), Application of Normal Probability Curve.
- Correlation- Concept, and Types; Inferential Statistics- Concept of t-Test, Chi-Square.
- Construction and Standardisation of Psychological Test; Concept of Item Analysis; Detail Study of Reliability and Validity; Establishment of Norm.
Download Important Links 2022
TRB Tripura Teacher Syllabus PDF