Telangana Government has launched TS Badi Bata Programme 2017 as one of its Special Enrollment Drive/Campaign Program to improve the Admissions in all Government Zilla Parishad Schools for 2017-2018 academic year. This programme is planned to organized from 03-04-2017 to 13-04-2017. This Ts Badi bata is a special drive for Community mobilization for enrollment of all school age children. The objectives of “Badi Bata Programme 2017” shall be achieved through community participation, parents’ involvement, effective teacher participation and also regular monitoring by the education department. Success lies in creating awareness among parents about importance of education and highlighting the benefits being provided by the Govt. to take this education to their door step.
TS Govt Schools Badi Bata Program 2017-18 Schedule Day wise Activities Special Enrollment Drive
TS Schools Badi Bata GUIDELINES FOR CONDUCT OF REMEDIAL TEACHING PROGRAM
- Common Summative Examination Scheduled from 14-3-2017 to 27-3-2017.
- Remedial Teaching Programme is Scheduled from 28-3-2017 to 22-4-2017.
- Remedial Teaching Programme is meant for the D1, D2 grade students of Class 1st to 9th.
- Remedial Teaching material, Teacher Hand Book and Students Work Book will be supply to all DEOs in the form of soft copy and the same is placed in SCERT Website.
- Students work books may be supply to all the students after finalization of funds pooling for printing.
- DEOs take initiation to conduct Remedial Teaching Programme for the benefit of slow learners to enhance their learning levels.
- Conduct training programme to all the Headmasters on modalities of Remedial Teaching Programme.
- Remedial Teaching is a 200 hours programme which will be completed in 100 working days. This will be implemented in two spells for three Subjects ie., Telugu, English and Mathematics.
- SPELL-I, AFTER COMPLETION OF SA-III EXAMINATIONS.
TS Schools Badi Bata Program Spell-I:
Remedial Teaching period is morning session and all the Schools works from 8 am – 12.30 noon. So we have four and half working hours per day. The four and half working hours per day will be devided into 3 sessions.
- SESSION-1 … TELUGU.
- SESSION-2 … MATHEMATICS.
- SESSION-3 … ENGLISH.
Remedial Teaching in the Subjects of Telugu, Maths and English @ One and half hours per Subject. Nearly 27 working hours are available per each Subject. 18 working days are available for Remedial Teaching from 28-3-2017 to 22-4-2017.
TS Schools Badi Bata Program SPELL-II: AFTER RE-OPENING OF THE SCHOOLS:
The second spell of 100 days Remedial Teaching Programme will be continue after Re-opening of the Schools for the next Academic Year ie., 13-6-2017. Remaining 82 days of Remedial Teaching Programme will be continued along with regular academics. Every working day 2 hours will be alloted for Remedial Teaching @ 40 minutes per Subject.
- During Summer Mid-Day-Meal (MDM) will be provided to the students in the drought Mandal Shools. Spell-2 of the Remedial Teaching will be continued during summer in these schools. Remedial Teaching classes should be conduct in the morning session before MDM.
- Constitute Divisional Level Committies in their respective districts with DIET Principal, DIET Lecturers, SSA, RMSA Sectoral Officers, DyEO, MEOs to monitor Remedial Teaching Programme.
- During Remedial Teaching Programme instruct all the Teachers to implement readiness programme for other than D2 grade students.
- Readiness Programme is based on the required competencies of the forth coming class.
- Readiness Programme material is also prepared the SCERT which will be disseminated to all the DEOs and the same will be placed on the SCERT website.