Free Telangana (TS) DRDA Corporate Colleges Inter 1st year Admissions 2022-23 Application Details,How to Apply , Merit List, Selection List @telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in: Telangana Govt invited Applications for Inter Admissions into TS Corporate Colleges 2020-21 Adacemic Year, Online Application Form for Free education ,TS Government has given the Corporate Colleges Inter Admission notification 2016 schedule and applications are invited from the SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled and Minority Students who secured 7.0 GPA in SSC 2017 Passed Candidates for admission into Inter courses in Corporate Colleges for the academic year 2017-2018.
- Corporate Admissions Application Form (2020-21)
- Prerequisites to Apply for Corporate Admission Application Registrations
- Important dates:
- Important links for Intermediate Admission Registration – CET.CGG.GOV.IN:
- How to Apply for Intermediate Admission Registration – CET.CGG.GOV.IN:
- How to Fill Corporate Application Registration Form:
Corporate Admissions Application Form (2020-21)
1. The students should belongs to SC, ST, BC,EBC, disabled and minority students are eligible to admission into corporate colleges.
2. Students, who have passed Tenth Class in March 2017 and scored 7.0 GPA and above are alone eligible to apply for this notification.
3. Students of Government Social Welfare hostels, Ashram Schools, Kasturba Schools and Day-Scholars of Municipal, Zilla Parishad and Aided Schools are eligible.
4. The Officials said that students of government residential school and Jawahar navodaya vidyalaya are also eligible to apply.
5. Annual income of parents belonging to SC and ST students should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 1 lakh in the case of the parents belonging to BC, EBC and minority students.
Prerequisites to Apply for Corporate Admission Application Registrations
|1) Income Certificate from MeeSeeva|
|2) Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from MeeSeeva|
(Note : Not required Meeseva Caste certificate afresh, if already applied in prematric Scholarships in the previous years)
|3) Photograph of Candidate(Dimensions:4.5*3.5cm)|
|4) Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)|
|5) Enter Mobile No. and Email Id Correctly for Communication|
|6) Student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration|
|7) UID is Mandatory|
|8) Ration Card is Mandatory|
|9) BAS(Best Available Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details|
|10) CBSE Students has to contact the District officer for SSC Details Entry.|
|11) Local Status: the provisions under Articles 371-D of the Constitutions shall be followed.|
|10) BAS Students of ST has to Contact Tribal Welfare District officer for Entry SSC Details|
|11) CBSE Students has to contact the District officer for SSC Details Entry.|
|12) HPS Students has to contact School/DD(SW) for SSC Details Entry.|
|10) SW,TW and BCW Hostel Students has to Contact DD for Mapping of SSC Details|
*Registration will be Closed on 05-06-2017**
*Errors made in application to be corrected from June 6, 7.
*Selection of candidates : June 11.
*Certificates verification of selected candidates : June 12,13, 14.
*Report to the Colleges: June 15.
*2nd time selection : Jun 19, 20
How to Apply for Intermediate Admission Registration – CET.CGG.GOV.IN:
How to Fill Corporate Application Registration Form:
- 1. Visit the ePass website :https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/CorporateApplicationForm.do
- Opened Telangana ePass and AP ePass Combined page
- TS Students Telangana ePass Button click
- Then will be opened Telangana official ePass Web page
- After Corporate Admissions button Click
- First students read instructions, after Click on APPLY NOW button
- Fill up Student SSC Details, Personal Details, Address, Aadhaar Card Number and Ration Card Details and Upload Required Documents.
Note : Select the College Order Preference. So students are requested to carefully select corporate colleges from given reference colloeges list.
1. TS CorporateColleges Free Inter Admissions notification 2017 released by Telangana Social Welfare Department and mentioned dates above
2. Recently Corporate Colleges registration Process was completed on Online.
3. So, This is good news for SSC Passed candidates and they can avail this opportunity.