Telangana DEECET/DIETCET 2023 Notification @ www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov
Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test TSDEECET Notification 2023-19 released which is organized by Department of School Education on behalf of Government of Telangana. Government of Telengana invited Applications from eligible candidates to TS DEECET 2023 Notifiation. TS DEECET Exam is a State level Entrance Examination conducted for the admissions into Diploma in Education (D.Ed) 2 years course in Govt. DIET and private elementary teacher training institutions in the state of Telangana. So, All Eligible candidates who want to study D.Ed (TTC) can apply Online through official Website tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in or www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov from 21-04-2023 to 10-05-2023. The TS DIETCET (TTC) Exam will Conducted on June 2023. For More Details like Eligibility, Age limit , selection process, exam fee, how to apply online, important dates etc are given below.
TS DEECET/DIETCET/D.Ed/TTC 2023 – Online Application Form, Exam Schedule
School Education Department, Telangana has released the latest notification TS DEECET 2023-19 for admissions into 2years D.Ed Course.Telangana DEECET is also a TS DIET CET 2023 notification, ts deecet 2023 notification, ttc online application. TS Deecet 2023 Notification, Dietcet 2023, TTC 2023 TS DEECET 2023 notification release in the month of March by Telangana board of school education. ts-deecet-2023-notification-cdse.telangana.gov.in-apply-online-hall-tickets-result-download.
TS DEECET 2023 Course Details
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)
- Diploma in Pre School Education (D.P.S.E)
Eligibility for TS DIETCET 2023-19
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidates should satisfy the Local / Non Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates should have secured a rank in TSDEECET 2017 and should satisfy the educational qualifications as shown at 5 (D) below for allotment of Seats in Government DIETs and Category ‘A’ and ‘B’ seats in Private Elementary Teacher Education Institutions. For obtaining a rank, candidate belonging to “OC” and “BC” Communities shall secure 35% marks in TSDEECET. For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories. That is to say, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Communities should secure 35% of marks for consideration against seats under OC/ NCC / Defence Personnel or their children and spouses / Sports category.
TS DEECET – Educational Qualifications
- For all seats in all Government DIETs and Private Un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions:
- The candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent as decided by the TSDEECET Committee for appearing at the TSDEECET 2017. However, she / he should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing at the TSDEECET 2017. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45%
TS DEECET/DIETCET Application Fee
The Prescribed amount that the candidates may have to pay has been indicated on our page based on the reference taken from the available information last year. The amount chargeable can be around Rs. 350/- for all the applicants. This amount would be accepted in Online Mode options such as Credit/ Debit card/ Netbanking.
How to Apply TS DEECET 2023 Online
- The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the TSDEECET website http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in, go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSDEECET, 2023.
- The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for TSDEECET shall pay a fee of Rs. 350.00 through payment gateway service provided on http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in from 21.04.2023 to 10.05.2023. The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, and mobile phone number) at the Payment Gateway. On receipt of fee the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
Important Dates Of TS DEECET Exam 2023
- Issue of Detailed Notification 20.04.2023
- Online Application Starts on 21.04.2023
- Online Application Ends on 10.05.2023
TS DIET CET Notification 2023 – Important Links
Download TS DEECET 2023 Admission Notification
TS DEECET 2023 Online Application form
TS DEECET Syllabus 2023
All the candidates who have applied for the Telangana DEECET Exam are searching for the Exam Syllabus and Test pattern. TS DEECET is an entrance exam to get an admission into two-year D.Ed courses at various colleges in the state of Telangana. So to make the test preparation, the candidate must know the DEECET 2023 Syllabus & Exam pattern. With the TS DEETCET Syllabus, candidates can get a clear idea towards the subjects included in the exam. Also, candidates can evaluate which type of questions will be asked in the examination for how many marks. Based on this information, candidates can start the test preparation
TS DEECET Exam 2023 Hall Tickets
TS DEECET Hall Ticket 2023 available to download. Aspirants who have applied for this Teacher eligibility test will be waiting for the Telangana DIETCET Admit Card 2023 to appear in the written test.