The eligible and qualified candidates of TS ECET-2019 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Mathematics Degree holders) desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B. Tech / Pharmacy Courses (Lateral Entry into the second year) in University and Private Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, slot booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule is given below. For details of the procedure to be followed and other relevant information please read instructions to the candidate placed in the website tsecet.nic.in
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Candidates who had qualified in TSECET-2019 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree Examination.
Payment for Fee Processing.
- Visit website https://tsecet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
- Register by entering
- Registration Number is given on TS ECET-2019 Hall
- TS ECET-2019 Examination Hall Ticket
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks
- The Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not
TS ECET 2019 Counselling Date
|I||Payment of Fees||22.06.2019 – 23.06.2019|
|II||Verification of Documents & Certificates||24.06.2019 – 26-06-2019|
|III||Selecting Web Options||24.06.2019 – 27.06.2019|
|IV||Changing of web options||27.06.2019|
|V||Allotment of Seats (Phase -1)||29.06.2019|
|VI||Allotment Order to Report in Colleges||27.06.2019 – 04.07.2019|
|VII||Starting Date for Classes||After 04.07.2019|
Documents required for the TS ECET Verification Process
- TS ECET -2019 Rank Card
- TSE CET -2019 Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Class or it’s equivalent Marks memo.
- Diploma / Degree Memorandum of Marks
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Pass Certificate
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate in case of Sc (Mathematics) candidates.
- Study Certificate from VI to Diploma [9th Class to Degree in case of B.Sc (Mathematics), IV to Diploma in case of candidates studied in Statewide Institutions].
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2019 by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats, the following certificates need to be
- Residence Certificate or
- Employer Certificate
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC /Minority Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only
- CAP– Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in-service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP”
- NCC – Certificates issued by competent
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head
Tuition Fee to be Paid:
- The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota college wise will be made available on the website https://tsecet.nic.in well before the commencement of option
- The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to
Procedure for Exercising options:
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc. will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of the admission
- Download the list of colleges/branches/ districts from the website https://tsecet.nic.in
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the
- Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code, and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / Help Line Center (HLC).
- If the candidate is exercising options from the Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre
- Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
- Do not share the password with
- After successful password generation, Login with the details under the link
Candidates Login and enter OTP as received in registered Mobile Number.
- Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the
- Ø Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled
- Take a printout of final options saved for
Allotment of Seats:
- The provisional allotment of seats will be made on 29-06-2019 and will be placed in the website https://tsecet.nic.in.
- For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TS ECET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tsecet.nic.in
- Payment for Fee Processing.
- TS ECET 2019 Counselling Date
- Documents required for the TS ECET Verification Process
- Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC /Minority Candidates:
- Tuition Fee to be Paid:
- Procedure for Exercising options:
- Candidates Login and enter OTP as received in registered Mobile Number.
- Allotment of Seats: