- TS ICET 2022 Notification, Online Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus & Pattern
- TS ICET 2022 Highlights
- Eligibility Criteria
TS ICET 2022 Notification, Online Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus & Pattern
TS ICET 2022 Application Form has been released on 6th April 2022. TS ICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) is managed by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad.TSICET Notification 2022 was released on 30th March 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the Telangana State ICET Exam 2022 Online. It is a state-level entrance examination. This exam is organized for admission into MBA & MCA programs. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the institutions & colleges situated in Telangana state. TS ICET 2022 Mock Test has been released now. Check this article to get complete information about TS ICET 2022. Applicants can go to the following section to get Telangana State ICET Exam 2022 details such are TS ICET Application Process, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, and important dates. Check icet.tsche.ac.in for more updates of TSICET 2022.
TS ICET 2022 Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2022)|
|Name of the University||Kakatiya University|
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Starting Date||6th April 2022|
|Last Date||27th June 2022|
|Category||MBA, Computer Applications Entrance Exams|
|Course||MBA, MCA Courses|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Dates||27th, 28th July 2022|
- For MBA: Candidates Should complete a bachelor’s degree from a recognized College of a minimum of three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA: Candidates Should complete a bachelor’s degree from a recognized College of a minimum of three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Telangana ICET Application Fees
- For other CandidatesRs. 650/-
- For SC/ ST and Differently Abled candidates Rs. 450/-
How to fill TS ICET 2022 Application Online
- Firstly, log on to the official website icet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- Then, pay the Registration Fee using any of the Modes Mentioned on the Website.
- After Successful Completion of Fee Payment Proceed with Application Form Filling.
- Therefore, Enter your Payment Reference ID & Transaction ID and proceed with filling the Application with Complete Details.
- Finally, submit the Application and Take a Printout of the Application for future reference.
Important Dates for TS ICET Notification 2022
|Notification Date||6th April 2022|
|starting Date of Application Form||27th June 2022|
|Last date for registration & submission of online application form without late fee|
|27th June 2022|
|Last date of the online application form with a late fee of Rs. 250/-||11th July 2022|
|Last date of the online application form with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||18th July 2022|
|Last date of the online application form with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-||23rd July 2022|
|Correction of online application||13th July To 17th July 2022|
|TS ICET of Hall Tickets||18th July 2022|
|TS ICET Exam Date||27th, 28th July 2022|
|TS ICET Answer key||4th August 2022|
|Last date for submission of objections on preliminary key||8th August 2022|
|TS ICET Results||22nd August 2022|
Important Links for TS ICET 2022
TS ICET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (computer-based test).
- Type of Questions: The question will be objective types.
- No. of Questions: In the examination, a total of 200 questions will be asked.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
TS ICET Syllabus
The TS ICET syllabus will be comprised of section A which includes Analytical Ability, Data Sufficiency, and Problem Solving. Section B contains the Mathematical Ability, Arithmetical Ability, Algebraically and Geometrical Ability, and Statistical Ability. Section C is prepared to assess the candidate’s communication ability, Business and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar and Reading Comprehension.
TS ICET Hall Ticket
Applicants can get their TS ICET 2022 hall ticket in the week of July 2022.
TS ICET Answer Key
Candidates can determine their marks to be secured in the entrance exam through TS ICET 2022 answer key. The candidate can download the preliminary answer key in the third week of July 2022.
TS ICET Result
TS ICET 2022 Results will be accessible through online mode. The result will be available from the last week of August 2022. Based on the result, candidates will be qualified for counseling.
TS ICET Counselling 2022
TS ICET 2022 counselling will be held after the declaration of the result. Candidates who cleared the entrance exam, will be called for the counselling round.