- TS LAWCET Notification 2022 Apply Online @ tslawcet.org
- TS LAWCET/TS PGLCET 2022 Highlights
- TS LAWCET 2022 Important Dates
- TS LAWCET 2022 Application Form
- TSLAWCET Application Form 2022
- TS PGLCET/TS LAWCET Eligibility 2022
- Application Fee for TS LAWCET Exam Notification 2022
- TS LAWCET Notification 2022 Check Here
- Important Links for TS LAWCET 2022 Online Application
- REGIONAL TEST CENTERS
- TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2022
- TS LAWCET Syllabus
- TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2022
- TS LAWCET Result 2022
- TS LAWCET Counselling 2022
TS LAWCET Notification 2022 Apply Online @ tslawcet.org
TS LAWCET 2022 Notification @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in: Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test 2022 Notification released on its Official website lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Osmania University, Warangal will announce TS LAWCET Notification for the Eligible Candidates soon. So candidates who want to apply for these jobs should know the Eligibility details for TS LAWCET 2022. Here on this page, we updated the TS LAWCET Eligibility Details, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, etc for the Candidates who have been waiting for TS LAWCET 2022. And the TS LAWCET 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on 21st and 22nd July 2022. TS LAWCET Application Form will be available from 6th April 2022 and the last date for the Application Process is 6th June 2022. Check out the complete details of TS LAWCET 2022 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, and Syllabus On this page now.
TS LAWCET/TS PGLCET 2022 Highlights
|Name of The Exam||Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET)|
|Names of the Organization||Osmania University, Warangal|
|Purpose of the Exam||admission in 3-year and 5-year LLB course|
|Start DateApplication||6th April 2022|
|Closing Date Application||6th June 2022|
|Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Mode of Application||Online|
TS LAWCET 2022 Application (On 6th April), Exam Dates, Eligibility Details Here
TS LAWCET Notification 2022: The government of Telangana has going to conduct the TS LAWCET examination in the year 2022.TS LAWCET examination is conducted in various districts in Telangana like Warangal, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Siddipet, Adilabad, etc. Laks of candidates will participate in examinations for next-level studies.. Telangana State Common Entrance Test (TSLAWET) is a state-level entrance test conducted every year in the month of May. Recently, authorities have released TS LAWCET Notification 2022. This is a good chance for the candidates who wish to join in law courses. Candidates can utilize this wonderful opportunity and apply for TS LAWCET before the deadline to avoid the last-minute rush. Applicants can go to the official site to apply for Telangana Law CET Exam. There is no offline procedure to apply for this exam. Candidates who want to know about the Upcoming Telangana State Government Jobs are advised to stay connected to this page.
TS LAWCET 2022 Important Dates
|ACTIVITY||TS LANCET -2022|
|TS AWCET Notification Date||2nd April 2022|
|TS LAWCET application form||6th April 2022|
|TS LAWCET Application Last date||6th June 2022|
|Last date to apply (with a late fee of Rs. 500/-)||26th June 2022|
|Last date to apply (with a late fee Rs. 1000/-)||5th July 2022|
|Last date to apply (with a late fee Rs. 2000/- )||12th July 2022|
|Application correction||5th to 12th July 2022|
|TS LAWCET admit card||15th July 2022|
|TS LAWCET 2022 exam||21st July 2022 (3-year LL.B course)22nd July 2022 (5 yea LL.B course)|
|preliminary answer key||26th July 2022|
|Last date to make an objection||28th July 2022|
|TS LAWCET Result||Updated Soon|
TS LAWCET 2022 Application Form
Telangana State Common Entrance Test (TSLAWCET) is a state-level entrance test conducted every year in the month of May. Recently, authorities have released TS LAWCET Notification 2022. This is a good chance for the candidates who wish to join in law courses. Candidates can utilize this wonderful opportunity and apply for TS LAWCET before the deadline to avoid the last-minute rush. Applicants can go to the official site to apply for Telangana Law CET Exam. There is no offline procedure to apply for this exam. Candidates who want to know about the Upcoming Telangana State Government Jobs are advised to stay connected to this page.
TSLAWCET Application Form 2022
The TS LAWCET 2022 Application Form has been released by the authority from March 2022. Candidates can fill the application form till April 2022 (without late fee). The application form can be filled and submitted through the official website of the authority. Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and digital signature.
TS PGLCET/TS LAWCET Eligibility 2022
|CET/ Course||Qualification||Minimum Percentage of marks
in the qualifying exam
LL.B. 3 Years
|Any Graduate Degree with (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University or its equivalent||OC,BC etc.,||45%|
LL.B. 5 Years
Two year Intermediate Examination with (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent
2 Years LL.M.
|Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. 3/5 Year degree|
TSLAWCET 2022 eligibility criteria are mentioned here:
- Students should be an Indian Nationals and satisfy the local or non-local status requirements.
- Students other than Indian Nationals are also eligible to apply.
- For admission in 3 year LLB course, students should have passed graduation from recognized institution with obtaining at least 45% marks.
- For admission in 5 year LLB course, students must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with securing minimum 45% aggregate.
- Relaxation of 5% marks in the total aggregate is given for SC/ST categories.
- The maximum age limit for LLB (3 yr) course is 30 years (5 years relaxation for reserved categories).
- The maximum age limit for LLB (5 yr) is 20 years (5 years relaxation for reserved categories).
- The age limit given above is challenged in the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Till now, there is no age limit for appearing in the TSLAWCET exam. However, admissions into law courses will be subject to the outcome of the pending case.
Application Fee for TS LAWCET Exam Notification 2022
The online registration fee is Rs.800/- for general students and Rs.500/- for SC/ST students. The fee payment can be made via an online process through debit/credit card or net banking. Candidates can also make payment through the designated AP online centers.
TS LAWCET Notification 2022 Check Here
Telangana State Law Common Entrance Examination 2017. This the fabulous news for aspirants who wish to study in Law Courses. Many candidates are still waiting for the latest TS LAWCET examination. For the examination candidates prepared well using the Law Previous Papers, Books, etc so the competition is very tough every one need good marks in TSLAWCET examination.
Important Links for TS LAWCET 2022 Online Application
REGIONAL TEST CENTERS
The TS LAWCET & PGLCET – 2022 test will be held at the following 21 Online Test Centres in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh.
The Convener reserves the right to add or delete any centre from the list and allot accordingly:
|Hyderabad West||Hyderabad North||Hyderabad Central||Hyderabad East|
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2022
- Language of Exam: The exam paper will be published in English and Telugu.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes will be given to complete the whole exam.
- Type of Questions: The question paper is of objective type.
- Maximum Questions: Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the exam.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability (Part A)||30||30|
|Current Affairs (Part B)||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law (Part C)||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus
The test basically assess the candidate’s ability to pursue study of law. Students knowledge on the basic principles of law and constitution of India will be tested. Questions from general knowledge and current affairs will also be asked in the examination.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2022
Students who have successfully submitted their application form will be able to download their TS LAWCET 2022 hall ticket. Admit card will be released in the second week of May 2022.
TS LAWCET Result 2022
Students are informed that TS LAWET 2022 result will be declared in the month of June 2022. The Candidates will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the TS LAWCET 2022.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2022
TS LAWCET 2022 Counselling will be conducted for the qualified students of entrance exam. Counselling will take place after the announcement of the result