- Telangana LPCET 2022 Notification: TS LPCET Admissions
- TS LPCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Telangana LPCET 2022 Notification: TS LPCET Admissions
TS LPCET 2022: Telangana State Language Pandit Common Entrance Test (TS LPCET) is a common entrance exam conducted by the School Education Department, Telangana Government for admissions in government IASE/CTEs and private language training colleges for one year Language Pandit Training courses (TPT/HPT/UPT) in all 31 districts of the state. Candidates need to register themselves to appear in the examination. It is highly advised that the candidates download the information brochure from the official website and go through it once to check whether they are eligible or not to appear in the examination. The contenders who appeared for the entrance test will get their results on the official site. The released date of the TS LPCET 2022 Results is updated in our web portal.
TS LPCET 2022 Notification details
|Name of the Organization||School Education Department, Telangana|
|Category||TS LPCET 2022|
|Applying Mode||Online mode|
TS LPCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should satisfy the status of local and non-local as per the requirement laid down in TS Educational Institutions Order 1974 Regulation of Admission.
- Candidates should complete 19 years of age. No upper age limit.
- Candidate should hold a degree in Telugu or Hindi or Urdu Languages as subject
TS LPCET Age Limit:
The aspirant must complete the 19 years of age. No upper age limit for this admission. The candidate should nr Indian nationality. The applicants must satisfy the local and non-local as per requirement laid down in the Telangana state educational institutions.
TS LPCET 2022 Application Form
How to Apply TS LPCET 2022 Notification
- Visit the official website tslpcet.cgg.gov.in
- pay the application fee through payment gateway.
- Click on “Application Form”
- Enter the details of fee payment.
- Fill the Application with all the Required Details
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Submit the application
- Take a printout of the Application for future reference.
Important Links for TS LPCET 2022
Important Dates for TS LPCET 2022 Notification (Tentative)
|Notification of LPCET–2022||11 June 2022|
|Online Submission of application form||11 June 2022|
|Last date of online payment of application fee||15 July 2022|
|Last date of online receipt of filled application||14th July 2022|
|Generation of Admit card||August 2022|
|Online issue of Admit card||August 2022|
|Date of Exam||Updated Soon|
|Result and Rank Announcement||Updated Soon|
|First phase of Counseling||Updated Soon|
|Second phase of Counseling||Updated Soon|
|Orientation day||Updated Soon|
TS LPCET 2022 Admit Card
The TS LPCET 2022 admit card will be issued by the Department of Education. The admit card will be available in the online mode. Candidates will not receive the admit card via post. Candidates will have to download the admit card from the official website.
TS LPCET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates should follow the syllabus laid down by the official body. All the questions in the exam will be asked as per the syllabus. The syllabus for Numerical Ability will comprise of Four Fundamental operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication) and Averages.
TS LPCET Notification 2022 Exam Scheme
TS LPCET 2022 Exam Pattern: Duration: 2 Hours
1) Mode: Computer-based test
2) Type: Completely objective type i.e. multiple choice questions
3) Duration: 2 Hours
4) Subjects: Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, Language, Literature.
5) Question Paper will be comprised of a total of 100 questions.
6) Total Marks: 100 marks
7) Each question carries 1 mark.
|Parts||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Part I||Literature||40||40||2 Hours|
|Part III||Current Affairs||20||20|
|Part IV||Numerical Ability||10||10|