- Telangana LPCET 2019 Notification | TS LPCET Admission Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Counselling
- TS LPCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Telangana LPCET 2019 Notification | TS LPCET Admission Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Counselling
TS LPCET 2019: Telangana State Language Pandit Common Entrance Test (TS LPCET) is a common entrance exam conducted by School Education Department, Telangana Government for admissions in government IASE/CTE’s and private language training colleges for one year Language Pandit Training courses (TPT/HPT/UPT) in all 31 districts of the state.Candidates need to register themselves to appear in the examination. It is highly advised that the candidates download the information brochure from the official website and go through it once to check whether they are eligible or not to appear in the examination.The contenders appeared for the entrance test will get their result on the official site. The released date of the TS LPCET 2018 Results updates in our web portal.
TS LPCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should satisfy the status of local and non-local as per the requirement laid down in TS Educational Institutions Order 1974 Regulation of Admission.
- Candidates should complete 19 years of age. No upper age limit.
- Candidate should hold a degree with Telugu or Hindi or Urdu Languages as subject
TS LPAge Limit:
The aspirant must complete the 19 years of age. No upper age limit for this admission. The candidate should nr Indian nationality. The applicants must satisfy the local and non-local as per requirement laid down in the Telangana state educational institutions.
TS LPCET 2019 Application Form
- Rs 200/- Fee can be paid through the payment gateway (online).
How to Apply TS LPCET 2019 Notification
- Visit the official website tslpcet.cgg.gov.in
- pay the application fee through payment gateway.
- Click on “Application Form”
- Enter the details of fee payment.
- Fill the Application with all the Required Details
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Submit the application
- Take a printout of the Application for future reference.
Important Dates for TS LPCET 2018 Notification
Advt. Released Date: 13th March 2018
|Notification of LPCET–2018||24th March 2018|
|Online Submission of application form||28th March 2018|
|Last date of online payment of application fee||19th April 2018|
|Last date of online receipt of filled application||April 2018|
|Generation of Admit card||April 2018|
|Online issue of Admit card||April 2018|
|Date of Exam||May 2018|
|Result and Rank Announcement||May 2018|
|First phase of Counseling||May 2018|
|Second phase of Counseling||June 2018|
|Orientation day||June 2018|
TS LPCET 2018 Admit Card
The TS LPCET 2018 admit card will be issued by the department of Education. The admit card will be available in the online mode. Candidates will not receive the admit card via post. Candidates will have to download the admit card from the official website.
TS LPCET 2018 Syllabus
Candidates should follow the syllabus laid down by the official body. All the questions in the exam will be asked as per the syllabus. The syllabus for Numerical Ability will comprise of Four Fundamental operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication) and Averages.
TS LPCET Notification 2018 Exam Scheme
TS LPCET 2018 Exam Pattern: Duration: 2 Hours
1) Mode: Computer based test
2) Type: Completely objective type i.e. multiple choice questions
3) Duration: 2 Hours
4) Subjects: Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, Language, Literature.
5) Question Paper will be comprised of a total of 100 questions.
6) Total Marks: 100 marks
7) Each question carries 1 mark.
|Parts||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Part I||Literature||40||40||2 Hours|
|Part III||Current Affairs||20||20|
|Part IV||Numerical Ability||10||10|