TS POLYCET 2022 Notification @ polycetts.nic.in: Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022 Notification released on its Official website polycetts.nic.in. State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad will announce TS POLYCET Notification for the Eligible Candidates soon. So candidates who want to apply for these jobs should know the Eligibility details for TS POLYCET 2022. Here on this page, we updated the TS POLYCET Eligibility Details, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, etc for the Candidates who have been waiting for TS POLYCET 2022. And the TS Polycet 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on 30th June 2022. TS POLYCET Application Form will be available from April 2022 and the last date for the Application Process is 4th June 2022. Check out the complete details of TS POLYCET 2022 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, and Syllabus On this page now.
- TS POLYCET 2022 Notification Details
- Eligibility Criteria for TS Polycet 2022
- How to Apply for TS Polytechnic Entrance Test
- Important Dates for TS POLYCET 2022
- Important Link for TS Polycet Notification 2022
- TS Polycet Exam Pattern 2022
- TS Polycet Syllabus
- TS Polycet Hall Ticket 2022
- TS Polycet Result 2022
- TS POLYCET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
TS POLYCET 2022 Notification Details
|Name Of The Organization||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad (SBTET)|
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet)|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Application Form Release Date||The second week of April 2022|
|Application Form Last date||4th June 2022|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Exam||30th June 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for TS Polycet 2022
TS Polycet 2022: Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test will be conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. Telangana State POLYCET Exam is the 1st Polytechnic Common Entrance Test after the formation of Telangana State. Every year, lakhs of aspirants will appear for the TSPOLYCET Exam.. It is a state-level entrance exam to offer admission in various engineering/non-engineering diploma courses conducted by the colleges of Telangana state. Through this article, candidates can get all the related information of TS Polycet 2022 including the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. Online Application Fee Payment Particulars How to submit Online Application Form Download of Hall Tickets Exam Dates Results from Counselling for Admissions and commencement of classes complete details hereunder ts-polycet-notification-schedule-exam-dates-results-download.
The Candidates who have passed or Appearing for SSC or its equivalent from recognized by the Board of Secondary Education Telangana/ AP are eligible to Apply. After confirming that they are satisfying the Eligibility criteria for TS POLYCET 2022 they go through the Schedule for the Notification
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidate should be a resident of State Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- There are no age criteria to apply.
- Candidates have to obtain minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
TS POLYCET 2022 Notification Application Fee:
|General Category||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST Category||Rs. 250/-|
How to Apply for TS Polytechnic Entrance Test
- Visit the Official Website tspolycet.nic.in
- Click on TS POLYCET 2022
- Search for the Online Application form
- Fill the Required Details
- Upload all the Certificates which are Required
- pay the Application fee
- then Click on submit button
- Please Check the Application before Submission
- Take a Print out of the Application form for further use
Important Dates for TS POLYCET 2022
|Starting Date of online registration for POLYCET 2022||The second week of April 2022|
|Last date for online registration without a late fee.||4th June 2022 (Saturday)|
|Last date for online registration with a late fee of Rs. 100/-||5th June 2022 (Sunday)|
|TS Polycet 2022 Exam date||30th June 2022 (Thursday)|
|Declaration of results.||July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||July 2022|
Important Link for TS Polycet Notification 2022
|Apply TS POLYCET 2022||Click Here|
|TS POLYCET 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|TS POLYCET Information Booklet||Click Here|
TS Polycet Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Total Questions: The question paper will consist total 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: There will four choices for each question. The question paper will be based on objective type questions.
- Language: The question paper will be published in two languages, i.e. English and Telugu.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative making in the examination.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
TS Polycet Syllabus
The TS Polycet syllabus will be comprised of academic syllabus of the qualifying exam. The syllabus will be based on SSC examination syllabus. It contains the subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics.
TS Polycet Hall Ticket 2022
Candidates have to visit the helpline centers to get their TS Polycet 2022 hall ticket. Candidates can also download their hall tickets through the official website. The hall ticket will be available after 2-3 days of submitting the application form.
TS Polycet Result 2022
The TS Polycet 2022 result is expected to be announced in the first week of May 2022. The candidate must score 36% marks out of 120 to qualify the examination. On the basis of rank, admission will be offered in the diploma courses.
TS POLYCET Counselling 2022
Qualified Candidates are required to attend the counselling with original documents as prescribed by the authority. The seat allotment details will be intimated on the website by the exam conducting authority.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
- TS POLYCET 2022 Admit card & Rank card
- Caste Certificate
- Any ID Proof
- Residence Certificate
- SLC/HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate