School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad – Conduct of Teacher Training at State Level for DRPs at Primary Level from 23th to 25th May, 2017 and Secondary Level from 27th to 30th May, 2017 at TSIPARD, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad In residential mode.
All the District Educational Officers and the Principals of DIET/ CTE/ 1ASE n the State are hereby Informed that the Teacher Training at State Level for DRPs at Primary Level and for Secondary Level (classes VI to X) will be held at TSIPARD, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad in residential mode on the following dates.
- Primary Level – 3 days [23* to 25** May, 2017]
- Environmental sciences
- UP & High School Level (VI to X) – 4 days [27th to 30th May, 2017]
- Physical Science
- Biological Science
- Social studies.
The DEOs arc requested to Identify the 3 DRPs in each subject from each District in the above subjects and depute to the above said training as per the schedule. Subsequently, the trained DRPs will undertake the training at District Level/ Sub-District Level which will be Informed shortly. While identification of DRPs, the DEOs are requested to Identify the Teachers who have expenence in conduct of trainings, resourceful In content and pedagogy, known for innovations in conduct of teaching learning process, projects and CCE.
The Principals of DIET/ CTE/ IASE are also requested to depute one Faculty Member of concerned subject from each DIET/ CTE/ IASE to the above said programmed as per the schedule. The Principal/ Faculty Member of said institutions will act as Course Director for the training programmes to be conducted District Level/ Sub-District Level.
- The venue at the District Level/Sub-Distrkt Level: DIET/ CTE/ IASE/ TS
Model School/ KGBV/ School Complex which have good fadlit’s
- The Course Director at the District level/Sub District level: Principal of DIET/ CTE/ IASE or faculty member of concerned subject / Nodal officer of the District concerned
- The DRPs shall be instructed to hrino the following required Information and material for the State Levpl training as a mandatory as indicated in the Annexure-1.
The District Educational Officers ana the Principals of DIET/ CTE/ IASE In the State are instructed to depute the identified SRGs mentioned in the Annexurc-2 05 indicated below.
- Primary Level 4 days [22no May 2017 Planning meeting and 23rd to 25tn May, 2017- Actual traininq]
- UP & High School Level iVl to X) – 5 days [26r May, 2017- Planning meeting and 27th to 30** May, 2017- Actual training]
The Identified SRGs are requested to prepare well in advance for conduct of State Level Training effectively as indicated in the Annexure-3.
The TA, DA to the participants and SRGs and honorarium for SRGs will be paid as per the State norms. The participants and SRGs furnish the bank particulars such as account number, bank, branch and IFSC code.