TS TET was organized by the School of education department on behalf of TSCHE. The TS TET Notification 2018 is likely to be declared on June 10, 2018. The notification will be declared on the official web portal @ tstet.cgg.gov.in.
TS TET Notification 2018 – Download TS TET Application form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern @ www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
TS TET Examination 2018 was organized by the Telangana School of Education Department on behalf of TSCHE. The TSCHE published the Telangana TET Application forms 2018. Telangana State School Education Department is going to conduct Telangana TET Examination 2018. Aspirants who want to apply for the government teachers job those aspirants can apply for TS TET in online mode. Candidates should keep view this website to know more information about TS TET Notification 2018. To check the TS TET cum TRT Notification 2018 is www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.
TS TET cum TRT Application Form 2018 – Download/ Check the Exam Dates Here
The (TSCHE) Telangana State School Education Department declared the TS TET Exam Application Form 2018 on the official website. Aspirants are requested to download the application form, which is available on the official website @www.tstet.cgg.gov.in. Students who are interested in teaching, those students can apply for the TS TET Examinations. The TS TET Applications are opened and available on the website. After filling the application form take a copy. It will be very useful for downloading the hall tickets. The TS TET Hall tickets are available from July 17, 2018. Declared 8, 792 vacancies. 5,415 were for SGT, and 1,941 for SA, 1,011 for Language Pundits, 416 for (PET) Physical Education Teachers and nine vacancies for school assistants (physical education).
|Organized by||Telangana School of Education Department, Govt of AP|
|Exam name||Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Abbreviated form||TS TET|
|Category||TS TET Notification 2018|
|Issuing of Hall tickets||July, 17|
Paper – 1 & Paper – 2
|July 23, 2018 (9:30 to 12:00) morning session|
July 23, 2018 (2:30 to 5:00) afternoon session
|Starting date of online Application||June 13, 2018|
|Ending date of Online Application||June 23, 2018|
TS TET Notification 2018, Exam dates, Qualifying marks, Eligibility
TS TET 2018 Notification gives important dates, apply process, Eligibility, qualifying marks.
Telangana State TET was conducted by Telangana School of Education Department. It is a computer-based test. Aspirants who have interested to do government teachers job those aspirants can apply for the TS TET Notification 2018. The online applications are available. So candidates don’t waste time apply for the TS TET Examination 2018. After completion of Applications, within few days the TS TET Hall tickets will be released. The Hall tickets will release in online only. The TS TET Examination was held from July 17, 2018.
How to apply TS TET cum TRT Application Form Online 2018
Candidates who are going to appear for the TS TET Examination 2018, they can apply online. The TS TET Application forms are available on the official website @ www.tstet.cgg.gov.in. The TS TET Examination fee is 500 rupees, for both the papers 1 & 2. Aspirants can pay the fee through online
- First, visit the official website @www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Click on TET Application form 2018
- Enter your full details like name, parent details, age, gender, caste, email, phone number etc..,
- Click on enter
- Your TET Application is displayed on the webpage
- Take a copy of the Application form and keep it safe for the future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for the TS TET Examination
Aspirants who are applied for the TS TET Examination 2018 they should be in the profession and have minimum qualifications.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
Minimum qualifications for TS TET cum TRT Examinations 2018
TS TET Paper – 1 (classes 1 to 5)
Minimum qualifications for TS TET Paper – 1 is at least 50 % marks in inter. The candidates who are physically handicapped, for those candidates the minimum marks should be 45%, as well as the candidates should pass in D. El. Ed.
TS TET Paper – 2 (classes 6 to 8)
Minimum qualification for TS TET paper – 2, those candidates who studied the background of B.SC, B.com, and B.A should have at least 50% marks and if the candidates are disabled for those candidates the minimum marks shall be 45% and they have to pass in B.ED
TS TET 2018 Exam pattern
- Paper consists of 3 papers, paper-1, paper-2, and paper-3
- Paper-1 is for Primary level teaching, i.e.., classes 1 to 5
- Paper-2 is for Upper Primary level teaching, i.e.., classes 6 to 8
- Paper-3 is for Primary level & upper primary level teaching, i.e.., classes 1 to 8
- The question paper consists of 150 marks with multiple choice question answers
- Exam duration is one and half hour
- The question paper related to Language-1, language-2, pedagogy, mathematics and the environmental studies
- Each section carries 30 marks
- Qualifying marks are at least 60%
Marks need to score to qualify the Exam
TET cum TRT Exam Dates
24/02/2018 – School Assistant/ Language Pundit (Telugu)
25/02/2018 – Secondary Grade Teacher (TM & EM)
26/02/2018 – School Assistant (English/ Mathematics/ Social)
27/02/2018 – School Assistant (Physical Science) & Language Pundit (Urdu/ Marathi/ Hindi)
28/02/2018 – School Assistant (PET)
02/03/2018 – School Assistant (Physical Education)
03/03/2018 – School Assistant (English)
04/03/2018 – School Assistant (Biology/ Mathematics/ Social)
04/03/2018 – PET (English)
How to download the TS TET Admit Cards 2018
- Visit the official website @tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Search for the link related Telangana TET 2018 Admit Card
- Enter the details required like Hall ticket number, DOB, registration no. etc.
- Click on submit button
- Admit card will be displayed on the new window
- Take the print out of Admit Cards for the future use; it is very useful to carry for the day of examination.
- TS TET Notification 2018 – Download TS TET Application form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern @ www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
- TS TET cum TRT Application Form 2018 – Download/ Check the Exam Dates Here