TSPSC DSC/ TRT Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online 8792 Teacher Posts @ tspsc.gov.in: TSPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Teacher Posts: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 8792 posts of Teacher vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/12/2022 to 30/12/2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for TSPSC Jobs are given below.
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Employment Category: Telangana Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Teacher
Educational Qualifications: Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree
Total No. of Vacancies: 8792
Job Location: Telangana
Official Website: tspsc.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of TSPSC TRT Teacher Jobs 2022
- District wise Vacancies for various posts:
- Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Teacher Jobs 2022
- How to Apply for TSPSC Latest Recruitment 2022
- Important Dates for TSPSC Teacher Posts 2022
- Important Links for TSPSC 8792 Teacher Vacancies
- Telangana TS DSC 2022 – 8792 Teacher posts Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online @ www.tspsc.gov.in
- Telangana DSC Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details of TSPSC TRT Teacher Jobs 2022
|Physical Education Teacher||416|
|School Assistant (PE)||9|
|Secondary Grade Teacher||5415|
District wise Vacancies for various posts:
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Teacher Jobs 2022
Educational Qualifications of Telangana State Public Service Commission Teacher Vacancies
Graduation . Please check official notification from below links to get exact qualification data.
Age Limit for TSPSC Teacher Posts
Minimum age of the candidate to apply for TS DSC 2022 is 18 and the Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2022 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
- Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
Pay Scale for TSPSC Jobs
Please check official notification from below links to get exact data.
Selection Process of TSPSC, Telangana Jobs 2022 – Teacher
Written Test, Interview
Application Fee for Teacher Posts
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee, each subject applied for.
This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men.
How to Apply for TSPSC Latest Recruitment 2022
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further. The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the application according to the guidelines provided at the time of registering for applications on Website. While filling the application form, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com.
Important Dates for TSPSC Teacher Posts 2022
Starting Date of Application: 12/12/2022
Closing Date of Application: 30/12/2022
Important Links for TSPSC 8792 Teacher Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Telangana TS DSC 2022 – 8792 Teacher posts Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online @ www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana TS DSC Recruitment 2022 : The Government of Telangana will be announcing DSC recruitment notification – 2022 in a few days. Education minister Kadiam Srihari has informed that the DSC teachers recruitment notification for as many as 8792 posts will be announced within 15 days.for more details can click on official website and jobsbadi.com
The DSC recruitment will be taken up by TSPSC, a first of its kind. Earlier, DSC at the district level were engaged in the recruitment process of teacher posts.
The DSC Recruitment – 2022 will be completed as per the vacancy pattern of old districts due to Presidential Orders. The entire process will be completed within 6 months after the release of notification.
Telangana Chief Minister Mr. K Chandra Sekhar Rao signed a file to fill over 8,792 Teacher vacancies in TS State. More over Telangana govt. is going to release a notification soon for 8792 vacant Teacher posts in ZPHS schools also.
Telangana DSC Recruitment 2022
#tsdsc @tsdsc syllabus , tsdsc vacancies 2016, tsdsc latest news, tsdsc vacancy list, tsdsc notification 2022, tsdsc 2016 tsdsc updates, tsdsc 2015 notification, tsdsc vacancies, tsdsc notification 2022, tsdsc syallabus, tsdsc 2022 syllabus, tsdsc latest updates tsdsc syllabus for school assistant biological science, tsdsc news, tsdsc 2022, tsdsc exam pattern.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to announce a latest recruitment notification for SGT/ School Assistant/ LP/ PET/ Model School Teachers TS DSC Vacancies 2022. Aspirants Who are waiting for Telangana DSC Jobs 2022 time to getting ready for TS DSC Recruitment 2022 for 6000 Posts across the Telangana State 10 Districts Nalgonda, Ranga Reddy, Mahabub Nagar, Khammam, Warangal, Karimnagar, Medak, Adilabad, Nizamabad, and Hyderabad Telangana DSC Vacancies 2022. Aspirants who have completed their Be.d. And Passed in TET are eligible to apply for Telangana DSC Vacancies.
Telangana DSC Recruitment 2022
The Telangana State Public Service Commission has come up with the huge amount of vacancies to fill 8792 Teacher Jobs. Contenders who are waiting for the teacher jobs in telangana can apply for Telangana State District Selection Committee jobs through Online. The complete details of Telangana DSC Recruitment Notification 2022 like Name of the Post, Number of Vacancies, Selection Process, How To apply, Education Qualification Details, Age Limit, etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. For more information regarding the Telangana State District Selection Committee Recruitment 2022, Applicants can go to the Official Website, i.e., www.tspsc.gov.in.
Telangana State DSC Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Teacher Jobs.
Number of Vacancies: 8792 Posts.
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Teacher Jobs.
Number of Vacancies: 8792 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Telangana.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in.
Name of The Post: Telangana Teacher Jobs 2022
- Ranga Reddy:
Total Vacancies: 8792
Important Dates: Will be updated soon
TSDSC Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are applying for the Telangana State DSC Jobs can check the Education Qualification and Age Limit Details here.
TS DSC Education Qualification
The Applying Candidates should possess Completed Graduation/ Bed/ TTC and Qualified in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years.
(Telangana government plans to increase the age limit of 56 – 10 years) will be included in the notification of Telangana DSC 2022
TSDSC 2022 Selection Process
Aspirants those who have applied for the Telangana State District Selection Committee Jobs will be selected based on the performance in Written Test and Based on the Reservation.
Refer Official Notification regarding the Salary Details
How to Apply For TSDSC 8792 vacancy
Procedure for Applying Telangana State DSC Teacher Vacancies
- Applicants must Go to the Telangana DSC official site of the organization, i.e., www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on the advertisement of Telangana DSC Recruitment Notification pdf.
- Then Obtain a link of TSPSC DSC Online Application Form.
- Read the instructions to know the eligibility details.
- Now Open this link and fill the opened application form
- Fill the complete details correctly and upload the required documents
- Verify the details after filling and submit the application form.
- Finally, Take a hard copy of application form for future use.
- TSDSC Online Applications Available From Updated Soon.
- Last Date for Submitting the TSDSC Online Applications: Available Soon.
Important Links for TS DSC Recruitment 2022
TS TRT SGT Results Merit List 2022 2022: TSPSC has Released Merit list for written examination conducted on 25/02/2022 FN & AN and on 02/03/2022 FN for recruitment to the post of Secondary Grade Teacher, vide notification 53/2022. The Merit Lists of 8 mediums in this notification are prepared and are made available in the Commission’s Website, the details of which are as follows
|S.No||Medium||No of Candidates admitted in Merit List|
|1||Secondary Grade Teacher – Telugu Medium||52,452|
|2||Secondary Grade Teacher – English Medium||27,924|
|3||Secondary Grade Teacher – Urdu Medium||2033|
|4||Secondary Grade Teacher – Kannada Medium||54|
|5||Secondary Grade Teacher – Marathi Medium||44|
|6||Secondary Grade Teacher – Hindi Medium||28|
|7||Secondary Grade Teacher – Bengali Medium||1|
|8||Secondary Grade Teacher – Tamil Medium||1|
- Ranking list of TRT for the post of SGT – Notification no. 53/2022 TELUGU.
- Ranking list of TRT for the post of SGT – Notification no. 53/2022 ENGLISH.
- Ranking list of TRT for the post of SGT – Notification no. 53/2022 BENGALI.
- Ranking list of TRT for the post of SGT – Notification no. 53/2022 HINDI.
- Ranking list of TRT for the post of SGT – Notification no. 53/2022 KANNADA.
- Ranking list of TRT for the post of SGT – Notification no. 53/2022 MARATI.
- Ranking list of TRT for the post of SGT – Notification no. 53/2022 TAMIL.
- Ranking list of TRT for the post of SGT – Notification no. 53/2022 URDU