Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Subordinate Service.
Important Dates of TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Recruitment 2017
Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 06/06/2017
Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 24/06/2017
TSPSC Exam Date: 20-08-2017
Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on 20/08/2017 FN. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
The details of vacancies of TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Recruitment 2017
|Post Code|| |
Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2017|
|Scale of Pay Rs.|
|1||Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Dept.||273||18-44*||22,460 –|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS for TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Recruitment 2017
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Dept.
|i). Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad OR its equivalent examination.|
ii) Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years Course with Surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India).
Must have passed ITI (Civil Draughtsman) OR
Intermediate Vocational (Construction Technology)
AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- SC, ST & BC
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
- The Examination will be held at the following erstwhile District head quarters or as may be decided by the
- The Commission reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen by the applicant or to abolish / create a new centre for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY for TSPSC Posts:
- HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed
- Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- STEP:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI
- STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana
NOTE:For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall- Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 00
P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete Notification : https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/RSNotifications/342017.pdf
Apply Online: https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/Directrecruitment.jsp