TSPSC GROUP 2 Expected date has come out. TSPSC Group II Results date will be in May 2017. Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will soon announce the Group II Results 2017. Aspirants will need to login to the official website of TSPSC results online at tspsc.gov.in. It is expected that the results of TSPSC Group 2 results 2016 will release in the second week of May 2017. 2 week of May 2017. TSPSC had earlier issued a recruitment notification for 1032 Group 2 vacancies and accepted applications from eligible aspirants. The TSPSC has conducted the phase 1 selection process, Preliminary Examination in the Month of November 11 and 13 November 2016.
TSPSC will also announce the TSPSC Group II result 2017, Cutoff Marks and Merit List for the aspirants. Some of the other important features of the Telangana Public Service Commission which the candidates must note is that the commission takes up recruitment to the public services and posts in connections with the affairs of Telangana State which is according to the accordance with the rules, orders and instructions issued by the Government from time to time governing such recruitment.
TSPSC Group II Syllabus and Recommended Books– Telangana Public Service Commission
Telangana PSC is constituted by Constitution of India. This organization works to recruit individuals for various government organizations according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
Telangana State Public Service Commission – TSPSC Group II Exam Pattern:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Interview.
- The pattern of questions is Objective type.
- There will be four papers: Paper I, Paper II, Paper III and Paper IV.
- All the papers will be of 2 ½ hours.
- The Papers will be of 150 marks each.
- The Interview will be of 75 marks
- Paper I will consist of General Studies and General Ability,
- Paper II will consist of History, Polity and Society.
- Paper III will consist of Economy and Development.
- Paper IV will consist of Telenagana Movement and State formation.
- Over all the written exam and interview will be of 675 marks.
|Paper I||General Studies and General Ability||150||2 ½|
|Paper II||History, Polity and Society||150||2 ½|
|Paper III||Economy and Development||150||2 ½|
|Paper IV||Telangana Movement and State formation||150||2 ½|
Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Group II Syllabus for General Studies and General Ability:
The questions will be from topics of Current Affairs and Events happening around the corner.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
Tags for this: tspsc group 2 online application tspsc syllabus tspsc excise constable key tspsc group 2 notification
tspsc excise constable results 2016 tspsc group 2 results 2016 tspsc.gov.in results 2016 excise constable result 2016
ts excise constable result
Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Group II Syllabus for History, Polity and Society:
This section will have questions from History of India and Geography of India and Telangana.
- Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana.
- Salient features of Indus Valley Civilization
- Advent of Islam and the Establishment of Delhi Sultanate-Socio, Cultural Conditions under
- The Sultanate
- Advent of Europeans
- Socio-Cultural conditions in Ancient Telangana
- Foundation of Asaf Jahi Dynasty
- Evolution of Indian Constitution
- Fundamental Rights
- Distinctive Features of Indian Federalism
- Union and State Governments
- Rural and Urban Governance
- Electoral System
- Judicial System in India
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Social Structure
- Telangana Specific Social Issues
- Social Policies and Welfare Programmes
Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Group II Syllabus for Economy and Development:
This section will consist of questions from Economy and Strategies of Social Movement.
- Growth and Development
- Measures of Economic Growth
- Poverty and Unemployment
- Planning in Indian Economy
- Economy and Development of Telangana.
- Issues of Development and Change.
TSPSC Group II Syllabus for Telangana Movement and State formation:
The questions will be based upon State level questions of Telangana.
- The idea of Telangana
- Mobilization phase (1971 -1990)
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
Recommended Books for Group II
TSPSC Group II, Paper 3 by AKSHATA PUBLICATION
TSPSC General Studies Group – I, II, & III
TSPSC Group -II Paper -2, Top 27 Model Papers
Telangana State Public Service Commission Group-II Paper-II
- TSPSC Group II Syllabus and Recommended Books– Telangana Public Service Commission
- Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Group II Syllabus for General Studies and General Ability:
- Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Group II Syllabus for History, Polity and Society:
- Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Group II Syllabus for Economy and Development:
- TSPSC Group II Syllabus for Telangana Movement and State formation: