Applications are invited from qualified women candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Principal Degree College in Residential Degree Colleges (women).
Important Dates of TSPSC Principal Notification 2017
Submission of applications from Dt. 06/06/2017
Last date for submission of applications Dt. 24/06/2017
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
IMPORTANT NOTE TSPSC Principal Notification 2017
: Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their OTR Applications.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing
- Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in
- The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online (Basic data of the individual) and submit the downloaded formats in the TSPSC office by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:-
Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2017|
|Scale of Pay Rs.|
|Principal Degree||College in||Telangana||49,870-|
|age is limited|
|to 50 years|
(The Details of Vacancies i.e., Community and Gender wise i.e. Women may be seen at Annexure-I.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The number of vacancies are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS for TSPSC Principal Notification 2017
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto and Experience as specified in the relevant Bye Laws/ Service Regulations, indented by the Residential Educational Institutions Societies as on the Date of Notification.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
Principal Degree College in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Degree Colleges (Women)
A. Academic Qualifications:
i) Must possess a Master’s Degree with 55% and above or its equivalent Degree or Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E and F obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
ii) Must possess Ph.D or equivalent qualification.
Note: 1) In case of candidates belonging to SC / ST/ Differently abled category the minimum % of marks shall be 50% (instead of 55%)
2) A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided (from 55% to 50%) to the Ph.D. Degree holder who have passed their Master Degree prior to 19-09-1991
i) A regular Principal in Government / Aided / Residential Educational Degree Colleges.
ii) 5 years as regular Lecturer in Government
/ Aided Colleges / Residential Educational Degree Colleges.
iii) 5 years as regular Principal in Government
/ Aided Colleges / Residential Junior Colleges
iv) 10 years as regular Junior Lecturer in Government / Aided Colleges / Residential Junior Colleges.
Knowledge of Computer Applications
- AGE: Minimum 34 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Minimum Age (34 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1983.
Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules (shown in the table) and will be calculated on the above lines.
*As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 read with G.O. Ms. No. 264 GA(Ser.A) Dept.,Dated: 26-07-2016, the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years.
N.B.: 1) No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 34 years of age.
2) The maximum age is limited to 50 years including all relaxations as per Service Regulations of Residential Educational Institutions Societies.
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|1.||Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 Years|
|2.||Telangana State Government (Employees of TSRTC, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||Employees Corporations,||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|3.||Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|4.||N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length rendered in the N.C.C.||of||service|
|5.||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|6.||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
- a) FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
Mode of Payment of Fee for TSPSC Principal Notification 2017
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(5)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II
HOW TO APPLY for TSPSC Principal Notification 2017
- HOW TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM:
- The Applicants have to register on the TSPSC website & provide basic data
- After that, the Applicants have to download the entire appropriate Application form from the TSPSC WEBSITE(http://tspsc.gov.in
)and fill the requisite columns & enclose all the necessary documents (Publications, Experience Certificates, Research topics, Academic Contributions and other relevant certificates) and submit in Bound booklet format in triplicate (3 copies) to the secretary,Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, Nampally, HYDEABAD – 500001 by registered post/in person.
- For any problems related to submission of Application, please contact 040- 23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to
5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION for TSPSC Principal Notification 2017
The following is the procedure for selection of Principal, Degree colleges in Residential Eduational Institution Societies with minimum scores for APIs (Academic Performance Indicators) for Direct Recruitment of Principal Degree College in REIs is considered along with specified qualifications stipulated:
Consolidated API score requirement of 300 points from category -III a). Academic Background (20%)
- Research performance based on API score and quality of publications (40%)
- Assessment of Domain knowledge and teaching skills (20%) d). Interview performance (20%)
API scores will be considered as recommended by UGC norms.
MEMORANDUM OF MARKS:
Memorandum of Marks will be issued on payment of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) through Online Payment in favour of the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad. Request for Memorandum of Marks from candidates, will be entertained after one month from the date of publication of the final results in TSPSC Website. The Memorandum of Marks will be issued to the candidates for a period of 90 days only. Request for revaluation or recounting will not be undertaken under any circumstances. Invalid,disqualified,ineligible candidates will not be issued any Memorandum of Marks and fees paid by such candidates, if any, will be forfeited to Government account, without any correspondence in this regard.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to know the latest developments of this Recruitment and any changes/ Modifications/ Addendum/ Corrigendum, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.
Important Download Links for TSPSC Notification 2017
- Important Dates of TSPSC Principal Notification 2017
- IMPORTANT NOTE TSPSC Principal Notification 2017
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS for TSPSC Principal Notification 2017
- Mode of Payment of Fee for TSPSC Principal Notification 2017
- HOW TO APPLY for TSPSC Principal Notification 2017
- PROCEDURE OF SELECTION for TSPSC Principal Notification 2017
- Important Download Links for TSPSC Notification 2017