- Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) job vacancy Notification 2017-18 | Language Pandit job Recruitment Details
- Vacancy Details of TSPSC Language Pandit Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Language Pandit Jobs 2017
- Educational Qualifications for Telangana State Public Service Commission Language Pandit Vacancies
- Age Limit for TSPSC Language Pandit Posts
- Pay Scale for TSPSC Jobs
- Selection Process of TSPSC Bharti 2017 – Language Pandit
- Application Fee for Language Pandit Posts
- How to Apply for TSPSC Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for TSPSC Language Pandit Posts 2017
- Important Links for TSPSC 1011 Language Pandit Vacancies
Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced recruitment Notification for 1011 vacancies of Language Pandit posts. last date for TSPSC 2017 notification is 30/11/2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online on its official website :tspsc.gov.in. And the other details of this notification like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and much more are given below and Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are Eligible to Apply these posts or not.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) job vacancy Notification 2017-18 | Language Pandit job Recruitment Details
TSPSC Recruitment 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 1011 Language Pandit Vacancies. The Direct link of the official TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., tspsc.gov.in. Check jobsbadi.com also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
Organization/Company Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Employment Category: Telangana Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Language Pandit
Educational Qualifications: Graduate/ Post Graduate
No. of Vacancies: 1011
Job Location: Hyderabad
Official Website: tspsc.gov.in
Vacancy Details of TSPSC Language Pandit Jobs 2017
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2017Min. Max.||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|1||Language Pandit – All media (Excluding Urdu medium)||985||18-44*||21,230/-63,010/- (RPS 2015)|
|2||Language medium||Pandit||–||Urdu||26||18-44*||21,230/-63,010/- (RPS 2015)|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Language Pandit Jobs 2017
TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Language Pandit posts
Educational Qualifications for Telangana State Public Service Commission Language Pandit Vacancies
To apply for Language Pandit posts of TSPSC Recruitment 2017, following qualifications are required. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Candidates Must have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate and pass in Bachelor of Education Course with Telugu as Methodology Subject or Language Pandit Training in Telugu from any Institution By NCTE or 4 year Bachelor BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed Integrated with at least 50% marks and pass in paper II of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test/ Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test/ Central Teacher Eligibility Test
Age Limit for TSPSC Language Pandit Posts
For full details of post wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Pay Scale for TSPSC Jobs
Selected candidates of TSPSC jobs have salary and benefits as per Govt. norms.
Rs. 21,230/- to 63,010/- per month
Selection Process of TSPSC Bharti 2017 – Language Pandit
Applicants who are applying for TSPSC recruitment will be selected as per below criteria.
Selection for the post of Language Pandit in Telangana School Education Department will be done by considering the marks obtained by the applicants in Written test and TSTET.
Application Fee for Language Pandit Posts
Candidates who submitting their application have to pay following fee through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments.
Fee for ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years) : No Fee
Fee for All Other Candidates : Rs. 280/-
How to Apply for TSPSC Latest Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Go to “Direct Recruitment” page and look for “TSPSC Language Pandit Notification“.
- Download the notification and check all required information.
- Now click on the Apply Online link and enter your registration details to logon to the website. In case you have not yet registered, please check “TSPSC One Time Registration” post
- Fill the application form with all required details.
- Pay the fee and upload scanned copies of recent photograph, and other documents.
- At last submit the form and take hard copy of it.
Important Dates for TSPSC Language Pandit Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: 30/10/2017
Closing Date of Application: 30/11/2017
Important Links for TSPSC 1011 Language Pandit Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here