- TS SET 2018 – Notification, Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Cards, Syllabus, Results
- TSSET 2018 Telangana SET 2018 Telangana State Eligibility Test 2018 Notification, Online Applications
TS SET 2018 – Notification, Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Cards, Syllabus, Results
TSSET 2018 : Telangana State Eligibility Test is to be conducted in the interest of large number of aspirants for recruitment as Assistant Professors/Lecturers through direct recruitment or by promotions in Universities and Degree Colleges in the State. Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for TS-SET-2018 may submit their applications through online mode.. Candidates can also appear for the Test in Telugu medium, wherever applicable. In 2012, UGC, New Delhi identified Osmania University as the State Agency for Andhra Pradesh to conduct the SET and later gave re-accreditation for another three consecutive years to Osmania University as a nodal agency to conduct the APSET Examination for the years 2013, 2014 and 2015.TSSET 2018 Online Application,eligibility criteria, how to apply, last date to apply, exam date, hall tickets,results and more details @ Telangana State – State Eligibility Test web portal Telanganaset.org. Candidates who want to work at the post of Assistant Professors/Lecturers will have to apply for TS SET 2018. The application form of TS SET 2018 ts-set-notification-state-eligibility-test-telanganaset-application-form-exam-dates-results-download. The online applications from the interested candidates are invited through online only. Candidates who are applying for TS SET 2018 may get the detailed information from this article.
TSSET 2018 Telangana SET 2018 Telangana State Eligibility Test 2018 Notification, Online Applications
Eligibility Criteria for TS SET 2018
The candidates should have a Masters Degree from a University Grants Commission recognized university with minimum 55 % marks for General candidates and 50 percent marks for BC/ SC / ST / PH / VH. Candidates who are appearing in the final year of their Post Graduate examination may also appear in this examination
Registration fee for TSSET 2018
Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for TSSET 2018 may submit their applications through online mode.
- The registration fee of Rs 1000/-(for General Category),
- Rs 800/-(for B.C. category) and
- Rs. 500/-(for SC/ST/PH/VH category)
How to Apply TS SET 2018
- TS SET 2018 must apply through online only.
- visit the TS SET 2018 official website www.telanganaset.org
- click on “Online Submission”.
- Fill the online application with required details like personal and academic details
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Take printout of confirmation page for further use
Important Dates for TS SET 2018 Notification
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||14-03-2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||14-04-2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee||24-04-2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee||04-05-2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee (For Hyderabad centre only)||15-05-2018|
|Date of Examination||15-07-2018|
Important Links for TS SET 2018
TS SET 2018 Exam centers
Telangana State Eligibility Test 2018 Examination to be conducted in 7 regional centres only.
Centre Code and name of the Centre
Exam Pattern for TS SET 2018
- Mode of Exam: Pen & Paper based test. Use only blue ball point pen.
- Duration: 2½ hours each paper.
- No. of Papers: There are total 3 papers: Paper I, Paper II and Paper III
- No. of sessions: Exam is held as two sessions. Paper I and Paper II are in first session (morning) where as Paper III is in second session (afternoon).
- Both papers are compulsory.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
TS SET 2018 Syllabus
The candidates can download the syllabus of their subjects from the website: www.telanganaset.org. Question paper for Paper-I is common for all subjects in which SET is conducted and it will be bi-lingual (English and Telugu). Paper-II and Paper-III of certain subjects will also be bi-lingual and details are furnished below. The syllabus for Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III will not be sent to the candidates by the university.