Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission has published UPSC Recruitment Notification-2023 for 69 vacancies of Assistant Mining Engineer, Assistant Ore Dressing Office and Other Posts in its Organization. The Notification released and displayed on its official website i.e., upsconline.nic.in and here in www.jobsbadi.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 13.04.2023. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply, Admit card, Syllabus of Exam etc., are mentioned below.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Mining Engineer, Assistant Ore Dressing Office and Other|
|No. of Posts||69|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
UPSC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
|Assistant Ore Dressing Office||22|
|Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)||04|
|Assistant Mining Engineer||34|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Assistant Mining Engineer, Assistant Ore Dressing Office and Other Jobs, should complete M.Sc, Masters Degree, Bachelor of Engineering (Based on post) from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Level- 06 to Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (Based on post) as Per Regulations of UPSC
Max 55 years (Based on post). Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.25/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.0/-
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in (1) Preliminary Exam (Objective Test) (2) Main Exam (Written Test) (3) Personality Test (Interview)
How To Apply for UPSC Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2023
- Candidates, log on to the Official website upsconline.nic.in.
- On the Home page search for UPSC Assistant Mining Engineer, Assistant Ore Dressing Office and Other recruitment notification 2023. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 25.03.2023
Starting Date of Application: 25.03.2023
Last Date to Apply: 13.04.2023
You may Also Like
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 71 Deputy Architect and Other Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 285 Medical Officer, Cabin Safety Inspector Posts
- UPSC ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 for 78 Posts Apply @ upsconline.nic.in
- UPSC JE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 146 Junior Engineer Posts