UPSC NDA Recruitment 2017 – Answer Key for 23rd April 2017 Exam Released Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D | Download Here
The answer key of NDA I, which is being released on 23rd, is the unofficial answer key. Such is because it is published by various coaching institutes. The official UPSC NDA answer key will be released by UPSC on upsc.gov.in. The link to download both the keys are provided on this page.
NDA I 2017 Answer Key by Captain Batra Classes
- Mathematics Set A, B, C, D – Click here
As and when more coaching centers release keys will update them here. Marks will be calculated for the result of NDA 2017 based on official answer keys.
UPSC 390 NDA Recruitment 2017 Apply @ www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission has released the NDA Recruitment Notification for the aspirant who are interested in building a career in National Defence Academy. NDA Exam will took place on 23rd April 2017 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings. Those who will qualify this exam will be inducted in 139th Course of NDA & 101st Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) that will commence from 2nd January 2018. Read this article to know the procedure of filling up of NDA Recruitment form along with the details as mentioned below
Detailed NDA Recruitment Notification
|Starting date of Online Application||18th January 2017|
|Last date Applying Online||10th February 2017|
|Last date of Payment of Fees (Offline)|| 9th February 2017|
(by 23.59 hrs)
|Last date of Payment of Fees (Online)||10th February 2017|
(till 06:00 PM)
|Date of Examination||23rd April 2017|
|Department||No. of Vacancies|
|National Defence Academy||335|
(Army – 208, Navy – 55
Airforce – 72)
(10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA Exam
Candidates should have completed 12th (Intermediate) class with Physics and Mathematics subjects from the recognized board. Those students are pursuing 12th can also apply for NDA.
NDA 2017 Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2001 are eligible.
- Only male candidates can apply.
- Applicants should not be married until completion of course training.
NDA Application Form (I) 2017 Important Dates:
- Date of Advertisement: 18th January 2017
- Starting date for submission of NDA Online Application Form: 18th January 2017
- Last date for online registration: 10th February 2017 till 6:00 pm
- Availability of NDA Admit Card 2017: 1st April 2017 (tentative)
- Written Examination Date: 23rd April 2017
NDA NA (II) Exam 2017 Scheduled Dates
- Notification release date:7th June 2017
- Application form commenced from: 7th June 2017
- Last date for NDA online application form: 30th June 2017
- NDA NA 2 2017 Exam date: 10th September 2017
NDA Online Application
After the official advertisement of NDA, candidates are now able to apply here. Candidates can apply online of NDA Application Form from the official website of UPS www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC NDA NA Recruitment Exam 2017 Part 1 Registration and Part 2 Registration
Now, after successful registration of part then you will have application id. Now for part 2 registration you have to enter your application id and then date of birth for completing part 2 registration
Below some steps are given to apply online application form, follow given below steps:
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in
- Then click on part-1 registration and enter details like name, education qualification, date of birth and other required details.
- complete part-1 of online registration.
- Select the fee payment mode.
- Then go to part-1 registration of NDA Exam and upload scanned signature and photo in the prescribed format.
- Take print out of application forms after completing part-2 registration.
- Generate bank challan and then make payment of application fee. After fee payment check your application status by entering your registration number and date of birth.
NDA NA I Application Form 2017 Fee:
- Fee for General and OBC Candidates: 100/-
- Fee for reserved category candidates: No fee required
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode, should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 09.02.2017 i.e. one day before the closing date.
- Note: The application fee can be submitted through online mode via credit card/ debit card/ net banking also.
NDA 2017 Notification