UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 72 Group B Senior Grade Officer Vacancy | Apply Online | Last Date : 29th June 2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form at www.upsc.gov.in for 72 Group B Gazatted Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released a latest recruitment Notification as UPSC Group B Recruitment 2017. The commission has invited Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) to filling up vacancies of 72 Senior Grade Officer in Indian Information Service Group ‘B’ (Gazetted), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.posts. All Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online at official website www.upsc.gov.in on or before last date 29th June 2017.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 72 Senior grade officer jobs
There are total 72 Senior Grade Officer in Indian Information Service Group ‘B’ (Gazetted), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. vacancies under UPSC Recruitment . So, Candidates who fulfill required qualification may apply online for this UPSC recruitment through official website www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates will be selected will be done on the basis of written test and personal Interview. conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Jobs -Vacancy Details
Name of the organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Posts : Senior grade Officer
Number of Posts : 72
Job Location : All India
Apply mode : Online
Last Date : 29-06-2017
Official Website : www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Category wise vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Classes||20|
Eligibility For UPSC Senior Grade Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification
Candidates who are appearing for UPSC SGO Recruitment Should completed their Degree of Graduation in concern field from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Candidates Age Limit should be check in official notification
Selected candidates for west bengal SSC recruitment Can get Good amount of salary as pay scale
Selection of Candidates based on the performance in following rounds
- Written Test
How To Fill Online Application Form for UPSC Group B Notification 2017-18
- Visit UPSC official page upsconline.nic.in
- Then Click “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) FOR Senior Grade of Indian Information Service Group ‘B’ (Gazetted), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting” link.
- Read Notification clearly to know the eligibility and requirements
- Eligible contenders are pleased to hit on Apply Online link
- Form will be opened in a new page
- hose applicants who have already registered can use their login id to apply and the applicants who are new have to select “new registered” tab.
- This will navigate you to the new page where you have to fill online registration form carefully with all the asked details.
- Once you are done with entering the details, recheck it and then hit the submit button, after that contenders need to upload passport size photographs and signature and select send option
- Lastly candidates can save the application form and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Recruitment of UPSC Group B Gazatted Jobs
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application Form : Available now
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications : 29th June 2017
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 72 Group B Senior Grade Officer Vacancy | Apply Online | Last Date : 29th June 2017
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 72 Senior grade officer jobs
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Jobs -Vacancy Details
- Eligibility For UPSC Senior Grade Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Salary Details
- Selection Process
- How To Fill Online Application Form for UPSC Group B Notification 2017-18
- Important Dates to Recruitment of UPSC Group B Gazatted Jobs
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification PDF & Online Application Form link