UPSC Medical Officer, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Notification @ upsc.gov.in. Union Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment Notification for Medical Officer, Assistant Professor of 358 Vacancies on its Official website upsc.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 10.01.2019 and the last date of the Application is 31.01.2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in UPSC can apply Online on its official site upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 358 Medical Officer, Assistant Professor Vacancies Apply @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission has Released Advertisement for 358 Medical Officer, Assistant Professor Posts in its Official Website i.e., upsc.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 358 Medical Officer, Assistant Professor Posts @ upsc.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, UPSC job Pay Scale Details, UPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 358 Medical Officer, Assistant Professor Posts @ upsc.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 31.01.2019
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Posts||358|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
UPSC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Medical Officer (General Duty Medical Officer) – 321 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia) – 4 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Cardiology) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (CTVS) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Gastro Medicine) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Nephrology) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Neurology) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatry) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Pulmonary Medicine) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Radiology) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Urology) – 1 Post
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical) – 1 Post
- Scientist ‘B’ (Junior Geophysicist) – 3 Posts
- Senior Lecturer (Anaesthesiology) – 2 Posts
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine) – 2 Posts
- Senior Lecturer (General Medicine) – 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Paediatrics) – 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases) – 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Pathology) – 2 Posts
- Senior Lecturer (Radio Diagnosis) – 2 Posts
- Refer to Official Notification for Educational Qualification Details
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary As Per Rules as Per Regulations of UPSC
As Per Rules. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Interview
How To Apply for UPSC Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website upsc.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for UPSC Medical Officer, Assistant Professor recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 10.01.2019
Starting Date of Application: 10.01.2019
Last Date to Apply: 31.01.2019