UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2019 Notification @ upsssc.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has recently released the recruitment Notification for Lower Subordinate of 672 Vacancies on its Official website upsssc.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 30-01-2019 and the last date of the Application is 19-02-2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in UPSSSC can apply Online on its official site upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 672 Lower Subordinate Vacancies Apply @ upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has Released Advertisement for 672 Lower Subordinate Posts in its Official Website i.e., upsssc.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 672 Lower Subordinate Posts @ upsssc.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, UPSSSC job Pay Scale Details, UPSSSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Uttar Pradesh Govt Job seekers can apply for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 672 Lower Subordinate Posts @ upsssc.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 19-02-2019
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Lower Subordinate|
|No. of Posts||672|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
UPSSSC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Total Vacancy – 672 Posts
- Asst Consolidation Officer/ Asst Rectification Officer- 94
- Supply Inspector- 151
- Marketing Inspector- 194
- Asst Garden Inspector- 89
- Additional District Information Officer- 11
- Executive Officer- 107
- Revenue Officer- 26
Refer official notification For educational qualification details. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Assistant Chakbandi Officer/ Assistant Rectification Officer : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Marketing Inspector : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Supply Inspector : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Assistant Gardening Officer : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Upper District Information Officer (Hindi) : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Executive Officer (Nagar Panchayat) : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Revenue Inspector : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
District Information Officer-18 to 40 Years & other posts 21 to 40 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
General & OBC Candidates have to Pay Fee Rs. 225/- while Candidates of SC/ ST category have to Pay Rs. 105/- For Physically Handicapped :- Rs. 25/- Only. Candidates can Submit Application Fee by State Bank E-Collect Mode Only Any Other Mode Of Application Fees will Not Be Accepted.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Interview
How To Apply for UPSSSC Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website upsssc.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for UPSSSC Lower Subordinate recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Starting Date of Online Application : 30 January, 2019
Starting Date of Fee Submission : 30 January, 2019
Last Date of Online Registration/ Fee Submission : 19 February, 2019
Last Date of Correction in Application Form : 26 February, 2019