UPSSSC Mandi Inspector Amin, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification @ upsssc.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has recently released the recruitment Notification for Mandi Inspector Amin, Junior Assistant of 284 Vacancies on its Official website upsssc.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 05.12.2018 and the last date of the Application is 26.12.2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in UPSSSC can apply Online on its official site upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 284 Mandi Inspector Amin, Junior Assistant Vacancies Apply @ upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has Released Advertisement for 284 Mandi Inspector Amin, Junior Assistant Posts in its Official Website i.e., upsssc.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 284 Mandi Inspector Amin, Junior Assistant Posts @ upsssc.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, UPSSSC job Pay Scale Details, UPSSSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Uttar Pradesh Govt Job seekers can apply for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 284 Mandi Inspector Amin, Junior Assistant Posts @ upsssc.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 26.12.2018
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow (UPSSSC)|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Mandi Inspector Amin, Junior Assistant|
|No. of Posts||284|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
UPSSSC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
|Name of Post||Total Posts|
|Junior Assistant (General selection)||18|
|Junior Assistant (Special assistant)||17|
|Mandi Supervisor Grade- 2||10|
|Mandi Inspector Admin||181|
- Stenographer– Candidates should have Graduate in any Stream with Hindi Stenography 80 WPM Speed and Hindi Typing 30 WPM..
- Account Clerk– Candidates should have Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) from any recognized institute.
- Mandi Inspector Amin / Auctioneer– Candidates should have Graduate in any Stream.
- Junior Assistant (Samanya Chayan)– Candidates should have Graduate in any Stream and
Hindi Typing 25 WPM and Knowledge of Computer is essential.
- Junior Assistant (Vishesh Chayan)– Candidates should have Graduate in any Stream with Hindi Typing 25 WPM and Knowledge of Computer .
- Market Supervisor Grade II – Candidates should have Graduate any Stream with 50% Marks and 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks will be considered for this post. (For SC / ST / OBC Category 45% Marks).
Pay Scale (Salary):
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Junior Assistant (General selection)||₹25500|
|Junior Assistant (Special assistant)|
|Accounting clerk||₹5200 – ₹20200- ₹2400|
|Mandi Supervisor Grade- 2||₹35400 – ₹4200|
|Mandi Inspector Admin||₹5200 – ₹20200 – ₹2800|
Minimum- 21 years and Maximum- 40 years As on 01 Jul 2018. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- General / OBC – Rs. 225/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 125/-
- PH – Rs. 25/-
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Examination and Physical Test
How To Apply for UPSSSC Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website upsssc.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for UPSSSC Mandi Inspector Amin, Junior Assistant recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 05.12.2018
Starting Date of Application: 05.12.2018
Last Date to Apply: 26.12.2018
You may Also Like
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 for 76 Senior Assistant, Lower Assistant, Supply Inspector Posts
- UPSSSC ITI Instructor Admit Card 2022 Download: Exam Date (Out) @ upsssc.gov.in
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 [Apply Online] 8085 Rajasva Lekhpal Posts @ upsssc.gov.in
- UPSSSC Jr. Engineer Syllabus 2020 (Download) UP JE Exam Pattern pdf