Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board – Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB), Government of Uttar Pradesh has advertized for Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2017 to select Teachers for Classes I-V (Primary Stage), Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage). Apply before 08th October 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details are given in Jobsbadi
Job Details :
- Post Name: Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2017
Eligibility Criteria for UPBEB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Classes I-V (Primary Level): Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year & Passed out candidates)/ N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level) : Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University/ 02 years B.T.C. (Final year & Passed out candidates) from N.C.T.E./ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent & 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), Intermediate or equivalent, BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed from NCTE/ UG recognised Institute or Degree in Relevant discipline and B.Ed.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per Uttar Pradesh govt rules
Job Location: Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
UPBEB Selection Process : Selection will be based on written examination consists of Paper I & Paper II.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (only Paper I or II) for General/ OBC Candidates, Rs. 200/- (only Paper I or II) for SC/ ST candidates. No fee for Physically Handicapped candidates.
How to Apply UPBEB Vacancy : Interested & Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through website upbasiceduboard.gov.in from 25.08.2017 to 08.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 25.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 08.09.2017
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fees : 11.09.2017
- Last Date to fill Remaining Online Application: 13.09.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 15.10.2017
Online Application Link :