SDF Vidyadhan – Andhra Pradesh & TS Intermediate Scholarships 2017 – Eligibility , Scholar Amount, How to Apply @ www.vidyadhan.org/apply
Vidyadhan Scholarship Program for Andhra Pradesh Inter Students 2017 Vidyadhan Scholarship Applications for 11th & 12th class students in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana are Available now. All Interested and Eligible candidates who completed their 10th grade/SSC exam in the year 2017 are eligible. So, Interested Candidates Can Apply Online through website: vidyadhan.org. before last date 10-06-2017.
SDF Vidyadhan Scholarship for Telangana Intermediate Students
Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families. The students are selected after completion of 10th grade / SSLC through a rigorous selection process. Currently Vidyadhan program has around 1500 students across the following states: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Padesh and Telanagana.
Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Vidyadhan Scholarship Program – AP & TS
selected Candidadteswill be eligible for two year scholarship from the Foundation. If they continue to do well, they will be given scholarship for pursuing any degree course of their interest. The scholarship amount for graduation courses varies from Rs 10,000 to Rs 60,000 per year depending on the course and duration.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount for 11th ( Intermediate 1st year) and 12th grade (Intermediate 2nd year) will be a maximum of Rs. 6000/year.
Eligibility for Vidyadhan Scholarship Program – Inter students
- Completed Class 10 exam in the year 2017 from Andhra Pradesh
- Family annual income is less than INR 2 Lakh
- Must have scored 90% or obtained 9 CGPA in their Class 10 board examination
- The cut-off mark for students with the disability is 75%
Selection Process for SDF Vidyadhan Andhra Pradesh Scholarship for Intermediate Students
SDF will shortlist the applicants based on the academic performance and the information provided in the application form.
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short test/interview.
Exact locations for the test and interview will be informed to the shortlisted students individually.
SDF will reimburse the out of district travel expense of the student and a parent for eligible cases.
Documents Required to Apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship Program
- Scanned copies of the following are required
- 10th Marksheet (If original marksheet is not available , you can upload provisional /online marksheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website)
- Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted; this is mandatory at the time of interview only)
- Disability Certificate (for those applying in disability category)
How to Apply for SDF Vidyadhan Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Scholarship Program 2017 @ www.vidyadhan.org
- Candidates must have a personal Email Account to apply online. since all future communications will be sent to the registered email id. If you do not have an email ID, please create a new account in www.gmail.com or with any other email service providers. Please memorize the email login and password for future use.
- While registering a new account you will fill required details like First name, Last name, Email ID, Vidyadhan Password
- Vidyadhan Password: Please choose a complex password for the user name you have created above. The Password should have at least 8 characters. This password is not same as the password you have created for the email id. When you log into the vidyadhan application next time, you have to use the email id and the vidyadhan password you have created. Please remember it; do not write it anywhere for security reasons. If you forget the password then you can retrieve it by clicking “Forgot Password” link in the Home Page.
- Click on “Apply Now ” button. An email will be sent to your email account with account activation link.
- Please open your email in a new window and open the account activation email. Click on the activation link provided in that email. This will open the home page with a message that Account is activated and a login form to proceed further.
- Please login with the email id and the vidyadhan password that you have entered in Step 2 above while registering a new account.
- Please select the appropriate scholarship program from the list available programs and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to create your application.
- After you complete the application and submit, you will get a message “submission successful”. However please note that the application will be considered complete only after you upload the mandatory documents and photograph.
- Please check your email regularly for communication and updates from SDF.
Important Dates for SDF Vidyadhan Scholar Ship Program 2017
Last Date to Apply Online Application form : 10th June 2017
Interview/Tests will be scheduled during this time frame. Exact date and location will be intimated to each of the shortlisted candidates. 10th July to 10th August 2017
For any Doubts and clarifications send an email to email@example.com or call Umasankar, Phone: +918367751309.
- SDF Vidyadhan – Andhra Pradesh & TS Intermediate Scholarships 2017 – Eligibility , Scholar Amount, How to Apply @ www.vidyadhan.org/apply
- SDF Vidyadhan Scholarship for Telangana Intermediate Students
- Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Vidyadhan Scholarship Program – AP & TS
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Amount
- Eligibility for Vidyadhan Scholarship Program – Inter students
- Selection Process for SDF Vidyadhan Andhra Pradesh Scholarship for Intermediate Students
- Documents Required to Apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship Program
- How to Apply for SDF Vidyadhan Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Scholarship Program 2017 @ www.vidyadhan.org
- Important Dates for SDF Vidyadhan Scholar Ship Program 2017