Viluppuram District Court Notification 2017 – 71 Office Assistant Posts | Apply Online @ www.ecourts.gov.in
Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2017 : Tamil Nadu State, Villuppuram Principal District Court invites applications from the qualified candidates of Villuppuram District for the available Examiner, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Computer Assistant, Reader and Office Assistant jobs on Viluppuram Court . For more details can click on official website and jobsbadi.com
Computer Assistant, Reader and Office Assistant jobs on regular basis. Those who are having the required eligibility the can submit their applications to District Court of Villupuram on or before the last date of 15-05-2017. Selection for the above said vacancies of Villupuram District Court will be based purely merit in educational qualifications. Application form for this Villupuram District Sr/Jr Bailiff, Office Assistant Jobs will be available in the official website of www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/villupuram. For more details regarding Office Assistant, Senior/Junior Bailiff, Examiner, Computer Operator Jobs of Villupuram District age limits, educational qualifications and more info is given below.
Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2017 | Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff Job Vacancies Details:
|Organization Name:||Principal District Court, Villupuram|
|Job Category:||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||71|
|Name of the Posts:||Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff|
|Qualification:||8th, 10th, Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer application/B.A./B.Sc./ B.Com with diploma in computer application|
|Selection Procedure:||Merit List, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Reader – 02
- Examiner – 07
- Senior Bailiff – 16
- Junior Bailiff – 17
- Office Assistant – 26
- Computer Operator (purely on temporary basis) – 03
Educational Requirements for Viluppuram Recruitment 2017:
The basic qualification needed to apply against Bailiff & Reader posts is matriculation and Office Assistant jobs is eighth class. Citizens who know to read and write can apply for other vacant designations.
- For Senior/ Junior Bailiff & Reader posts: 10th pass
- For Office Assistant jobs: 8th pass
- For Computer Operator posts: Degree
Age Restrictions for Viluppuram Court Recruitment 2017 :
Appliers must have attained 18 years of age. The 30 years age indicated in vacancy table is applicable for General category persons. But based on other categories the upper age will change as follows.
- For MBC/ DC/ BC & BC (Muslims): 32 years
- For SC/ SC (Arunthathiyar)/ ST/ DW: 35 years
The crucial date used by authorities for reckoning these minimum and maximum age limits is 1stJanuary 2017.
Selection Process for Office Assistant Posts Recruitment 2017 :
The Principal District Judge of Villupuram or other powered authorities will review the job applications sent by interested personnel and will call only deserving aspirants for interview process of selection.
- Personal Interview
Salary Details for Viluppuram Court Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates placed under Senior/ Junior Bailiff & Reader designations shall be offered with Pay Band-1 salary and individuals who are hired for other vacant places under this notice shall get Pay Band-1 A salary, per month. As per recruitment norms of Court, other admissible allowances and benefits would also be provided.
- For Bailiff & Examiner posts: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
- For Office Assistant posts: Rs.4800 – 10000/-
- Grade Pay Range: Rs.1300 – 2400/-
How to Apply for Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2017
The format in which job applications should be submitted for this Villupuram District Court recruitment 2017 is published along with notification (www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/villupuram). Candidates who are willing to apply can take the printout copy and fill it.
Write Nil in columns/ rows that is found blank after filling all details in application. Upon the pasted photograph put your signature. Thus completed application in all aspects should be accompanied with self signed photocopies of following documents and forwarded through Registered Post.
Cover containing these documents should be superscribed neatly with “Name of Post and Category” before sending to “Office of the Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Villupuram.” i.e. 5.45 PM of last date.
- Educational Qualification certificates & marksheets
- Age proof
- Community certificate
- Experience proof (as applicable), etc.
Important Dates for Vilupuram District Court Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29.04.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.05.2017
|Official Notification & Application Form||ecourts.gov.in|
- Viluppuram District Court Notification 2017 – 71 Office Assistant Posts | Apply Online @ www.ecourts.gov.in
- Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2017 | Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff Job Vacancies Details:
- Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Educational Requirements for Viluppuram Recruitment 2017:
- Age Restrictions for Viluppuram Court Recruitment 2017 :
- Selection Process for Office Assistant Posts Recruitment 2017 :
- Salary Details for Viluppuram Court Recruitment 2017 :
- How to Apply for Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for Vilupuram District Court Recruitment 2017
- Important link for Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2017