- VMMC SJH Recruitment 2017-18 | 186 Junior Resident (MBBS, Dental & Maxillofacial Surgery) posts Apply @ www.vmmcsjh.nic.in
- Eligibility Criteria for VMMC SJH Recruitment – 186 Jr Resident vacancy
A WALK IN INTERVIEW for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident on regular basis in various specialties of this institution will be held in Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC, New Delhi, as per schedule and break up of vacancies as under
|S.NO.||SPECIALITY||DATE OF INTERVIEW||NO. OF VACANT POSTS INCLUDING 8 BACKLOG VACANCIES|
i.e.SC-5 & OBC-3
|10.||OBST & GYNAE||12.09.2017||1||0||1||4||6|
NOTE: Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview. The number of vacancies, indicated as above, are provisional and subject to change without any notice.
Eleven posts of Senior Resident are reserved horizontally for PWD (person with disability) including backlog vacancies as per DOPT, Govt. of India Rules.
PWD – Only Orthopaedically Handicapped (OL, OA) are eligible (Medical Certificate from the Govt. Institution as per prescribed format is required).
The Candidate should possess Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty after M.B.B.S. failing which MBBS with two years’ experience in a Govt. organization out of which one year in the concerned specialty.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY :- The candidate should be MDS (recognized by DCI) failing which BDS with two years experience in a government organization. Other conditions are same as in the case of other departments.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR ENDOCRINOLOGY– Desired qualification is MD/DNB in Medicine or
- ELIGIBILITY FOR HAEMATOLOGY – The candidate should possess MD or equivalent in Medicine or Candidate with M.D. or equivalent in Pathology will not be eligible.
Pay Scale: Rs. 67700/- in Pay Level-11 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC + Other allowances as admissible as per Govt. of India Rules.
Age: 33 years (For General candidates)
: 38 years (For SC/ST candidates)
: 36 years (For OBC candidates)
: For PWD candidates- upper age-limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules.
Conditions of Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates will present themselves for registration between 9 AM to 11 AM in Academic Section, Room No. 14, Ground Floor, VMMC Building on the scheduled date of interview of the particular specialty along with all relevant documents in original and one set of self attested photocopies in support of their candidature for the post, and duly filled in application form as per Annexure I, and Particulars of candidate as per Annexure II. No application will be received after 11:00 AM Interview will be started from 11:30 AM in MS Office, 5th Floor, MAIN OPD Building.
- Undertaking in application form must be signed by the
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with reference to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date of registration of the candidate for appearing in WALK IN
- Candidate must be registered with the Delhi Medical Council/ Delhi Dental Council. DMC/DDC certificate for both MBBS and PG is All candidates will be allowed to appear in the walk in interview provisionally; however they will be allowed to join, if selected, only after the production of certificate of registration with DMC/DDC for both MBBS and PG.
- The tenure of Senior Resident is three years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on adhoc/regular basis in any Govt. of India/state government hospital. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which could be extended for a period of three years on an annual basis subject to the satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per service conditions prescribed from time to time by the Govt. of
- The candidate, who is already in Govt. service/PSU/Autonomous bodies, should submit No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of
- Inter – hospital /Institution transfer shall not be
- The candidate must bring following original certificates and one set of self attested copies at the time of WALK IN INTERVIEW-
- Certificate in support of Date of Birth (e.g. 10th certificate)
- Medical registration with DMC, DDC or any State Registration for Dental Surgery
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma Pass Certificate.
- SC/ ST/OBC/PWD certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of
- Mark sheets of MBBS/BDS / MDS / MD / MS /
- Internship Completion
- Under graduate / Post graduate attempt
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if
- Experience certificate, if
**Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-4-2017 by the competent authority of State/Govt. of India in Format prescribed by DOPT, Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job (As per ANNEXURE III).
- List of selected candidates will be displayed on the official website and notice board of Academic Section of this
- Tentative date of joining will be 10 days from the date of issue of the
- The candidate has to collect his/her offer of appointment from Academic Section after display of final result. The offer of appointment will stand cancelled, if offer letter is not collected within the stipulated time period, and the post will be offered to the next candidate in the waiting
- Application form as per Annexure-I, Particulars of the Candidate as per Annexure-II along with advertisement can be downloaded from our official website (vmmc- sjh.nic.in).
VMMC SJH Recruitment 2017-18 | 186 Junior Resident (MBBS, Dental & Maxillofacial Surgery) posts Apply @ www.vmmcsjh.nic.in
Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College, The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi has released a latest Employment notification as VMMC SJH Recruitment 2017 for the posts of 186 Junior resident (MBBS, Dental Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery) Vacancies. VMMC Safdarjang Hospital Invites prescribed Applications forms from all eligible candidates can download application form through official website www.vmmcsjh.nic.in on or before last Date 02nd June 2017.
VMMC SJH 186 Junior Resident Vacancies 2017
VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2017 Apply for 186 junior Resident Posts. Candidates who are looking for Hospital Jobs 2017 can check all eligibility details before Applying for the VMMC SJH Recruitment notification. Aspirants should have completed MBBS Degree & BDC With resigtration of DDC or Equivalent from any recognized University/ Board/Institute in India are eligible to apply.
VMMC Safdarjang Hospital Jr Resident Notification 2017
There are total 186 vacancies of Junior Resident (MBBS, Dental & Maxillofacial Surgery) under Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College, The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2017. So, Candidates who fulfill required qualification may apply for VMMC SJH recruitment through official website. Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test conducted by the Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College, The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital. Other Details like age limit, educational qualifications, how to apply are given below in detailed notification.
VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment Notification 2017 -Vacancy Details
Name of the organization : Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College, The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital
Name of the Posts : Junior resident (MBBS, Dental Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery)
Number of Posts : 186
Job Location : Delhi
Apply mode : Offline
Last Date : 03-06-2017
Official Website : www.vmmcsjh.nic.in
Post Wise vacancies
1. MBBS: 174 Posts
2. Dental Surgery: 07 Posts
3. Maxillofacial Surgery: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for VMMC SJH Recruitment – 186 Jr Resident vacancy
Junior Resident: MBBS and registered with Delhi Medical Council.
Junior Resident (Dental Surgery/ Maxillofacial Surgery): BDS and registered with DDC
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Selection of Candidates will be based on written test
Applicants have to pay Rs 500/ – as application fee and OBC candidates have to pay Rs 250/- through NEFT & RTGS or Online transferred to the Account Holder – Medical Superintendant S.J.H, in the Bank of Baroda, Account No: 26400200000002, IFSC Code: BARBOSAFECX , MICR Code of Bank: 110012067. SC/ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Application Procedure For VMMC & SJH JR Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (for MBBS & BDS), Internship Completion Certificate, one passport size photograph & Caste Certificate send to near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch, New Delhi-110029 on or before 02.06.2017
Important Dates to Recruitment of VMMC Safdarjang Hospital Jr Resident Vacancy
- Starting Date of Madhya Pradesh SRLM Online Application Form : Available
- Last Date to Submit MP SRLM Online Application Form : 02/06/2017