Vikrama Simhapuri University PG Entrance Test 2018 – Admissions, Notification, Eligibility, Exam dates, Application Form @ www.vsudoa.in
VSUPGCET 2018: Vikrama Simhapuri University PG Entrance Test 2018: Vikrama Simhapuri University Invites Applications For VSUPGCET-2018. The Organization is Going to release the Post Graduate common entrance test In the month of March. Admission are Available into various PG Courses(M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.S.W.and M.Ed.) Courses. interested Candidates can apply online through its official website www.vsudoa.in. The online application link will be activated from 12th April 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For VSUPGCET 2018
The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized University.
For admission into M.A. Economics, English, Political Science & Public Administration, Telugu, M.Sc. Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics/Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology (where the concerned subject is compulsory in the degree), the candidate should have at least 40% marks in the concerned subject.
For admission into any other course, the candidate should have at least 40% aggregate marks in the group subjects.
For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be at least 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be at least 45%.
The candidates have to pay Rs.400 as application fees. Rs. 900 islate fees & Rs.1400 for Tatkal registration. (Application fees are same for all categories)
How To Apply VSUPGCET 2018
- Go to VSUPGCET website.
- The candidate has to enter all the details as listed on certificates of qualification.
- candidates have to upload the photographs & signatures in the appropriate format.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the original documents.
- click on the Submit option to submit the Application Form.
- Submit the application Form
- pay the fee.
- Candidates can apply for this exam after the deadline by paying late fees for application.
- Candidates can also apply in offline mode and the application form & demand draft of fees to the address given below.
Important dates For VSUPGCET 2018
1. Commencement of Online Application form April 2018
2. Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATIONS Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 400/- (for OTHERS): April 2018
3. Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.500/-) Rs. 800/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 900/- (for OTHERS): May 2018
4. Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Tatkal fee(Application Fee + Tatkal Fee Rs.1000/-) Rs. 1300/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 1400/- (for OTHERS): May 2018
Important Links For Vikrama Simhapuri University PG Entrance Test 2018
VSUPGCET 2018 official Notification : Click Here
VSUPGCET 2018 Apply Online Link :Click here
Exam Pattern for VSUPGCET 2018
- Mode of Conduct: Exam will be in offline mode.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the paper.
- Duration: 1 hour & 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: All questions will be of the multiple-choice type.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking in this examination.
- Vikrama Simhapuri University PG Entrance Test 2018 – Admissions, Notification, Eligibility, Exam dates, Application Form @ www.vsudoa.in
- Eligibility Criteria For VSUPGCET 2018