WAPCOS (Water and Power Consultancy Services) has announced 61 vacancies of Data Entry Operators, Site Engineers Recruitment Notification 2017 in its official website www.wapcos.gov.in. All qualified aspirants can follow jobsbadi post to get all details about the vacancies. Candidates Can Apply Offline On Or Before 30-06-2017 (30th June 2017). Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for WAPCOS (Water and Power Consultancy Services) Recruitment 2017 – 61 Data Entry Operators, Site Engineers Post is mentioned below:
WAPCOS Recruitment 2017 – 61 Data Entry Operators, Site Engineers Posts (Last Date: 30th June 2017) Apply @ www.wapcos.gov.in
WAPCOS Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
Name of the Recruiter: Water and Power Consultancy Services – WAPCOSVacancy Name: Data Entry Operators, Site Engineers
No. of Vacancies: 61
Job Type: Haryana Government Jobs
WAPCOS Vacancy Full Details:
1. Design Engineer (Road) – 01
2. Solid Waste Management Expert – 01
3. System Engineer/ IT Expert – 01
4. PPP Expert – 01
5. Environmental Specialist – 01
6. Urban Planner – 01
7. Transportation Specialist – 01
8. Social Development cum Resettlement Expert – 01
9. Support Engineer – 16
10. Site Engineers – 18
11. Support Staff/Data Entry Operators – 19
- System Engineer/ IT Expert – Graduate in IT/ Computer Science/ MCA or equivalent 10 years experience
- PPP Expert – Graduate Engineer/ Masters in Management/ Masters in Management with 10 years experience
- Environmental Specialist – Post Graduate in Environmental Science/ Engineering 7 years related experience
- Urban Planner – Post Graduate in Planning/ Urban Management 7 years experience
- Transportation Specialist – Post Graduate in Traffic Transportation with 7 years experience
- Social Development cum Resettlement Expert – Post Graduate in Social Science with 7 years experience in Carrying out Social Studies
- Support Engineer – Diploma in relevant Branch Engineering with 10 years experience
Selection Process: WAPCOS Selection board select on Skill test/Interview. Organization may conduct Skill Test, Interview to shortlist the well suited contenders.
How To Apply for WAPCOS Recruitment:
- Candidates who want to apply for WAPCOS vacancy they are required to go through the official website of organization that is http://www.wapcos.gov.in.
- Then from the top of the home page hit “Recruitment / Careers” link.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to download application form and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Appliers must Attach the copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Once the application form filled successfully Contenders should send the application form along with all relevant documents to the given address that is mentioned below.
- prescribed format with required copies of certificates send to “Additional Chief Engineer (Infrastructure) WAPCOS Ltd. Room no. C-14, 76-C Institutional Area Sector 18 Gurgaon, 122015 Haryana (India)“.
Postal Address of WAPCOS to Send Application:Additional Chief Engineer (Infrastructure) WAPCOS Ltd. Room no. C-14, 76-C Institutional Area Sector 18 Gurgaon, 122015 Haryana (India)
Last Date of Receipt of Applications : 30-06-2017.
About Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) Limited
WAPCOS Limited is a “MINI RATNA-I” Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of the Union Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation. Incorporated on June 26th, 1969 under the Companies Act. 1956, Water and Power Consultancy Services provides consultancy services in all facets of Water Resources, Power and Infrastructure sectors in India and Abroad. With recent amendment in its Articles of Association, WAPCOS has geared itself to provide Concept to Commissioning services for developmental projects across the globe.
An ISO 9001:2008 certified, WAPCOS always strives to provide state-of-the-art technology, cost effective solutions and on-time implementation and delivery of projects to its clients across the world.
Office Address: Kailash, 5th Floor, 26, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110 001.
Tel. : +91 11 2331 3131, +91 11 2331 3132, +91 11 2331 3133
Fax : +91 11 2331 3134
E-mail : email@example.com
WAPCOS Recruitment 2017 – 54 Vacancy – Experts – BE/ B.Tech
|Education Requirement||BE/ B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||54 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||31/03/2018|
Qualification: B.E. (Civil)/M.E (Public Health/Envt.) or equivalent with relevant experience
Age Limit: 30 Years
Application Fee For The Job: Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates ₹500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD and Female candidates
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/03/2018
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) norms or decision,
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 31/03/2018
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
- Applications in plain paper along with bio data & documents in support of educational qualifications and work experience are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Experts on contractual basis at Water and Power Consultancy Services, Gurgaon for a period of one year.
Address For The Job: Head (Personnel), WAPCOS Limited,76 C, Institutional Area, Sector 18,Gurgaon-122015 (Haryana)
Last Date to Apply: 31/03/2018