WB Health Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Other Recruitment 2019 Notification @ wbhealth.gov.in. Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal has recently released the recruitment Notification for Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Other of 40 Vacancies on its Official website wbhealth.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 22th Jun 2019 and the last date of the Application is 05th Jul 2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in WB Health can apply Online on its official site wbhealth.gov.in.
WB Health Recruitment 2019 Notification for 40 Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Other Vacancies Apply @ wbhealth.gov.in
Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal has Released Advertisement for 40 Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Other Posts in its Official Website i.e., wbhealth.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 40 Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Other Posts @ wbhealth.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, WB Health job Pay Scale Details, WB Health Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and West Bengal Govt Job seekers can apply for Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 40 Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Other Posts @ wbhealth.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 05th Jul 2019
WB Health Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal (WB Health)|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Other|
|No. of Posts||40|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||05th Jul 2019|
WB Health Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post
|No. of Post|
|Medical Officer, Dental||5|
|Audiologist & Speech Therapist||5|
|Early Interventionist cum Special Educator||5|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Medical Officer, Dental||(a) B.D.S. from institutions recognized by Dental Council of India.
(b) Valid registration with the West Bengal Dental Council.
|Physiotherapist||Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy|
|Audiologist & Speech Therapist||Bachelor in Audiology & Speech language Pathology/ B.S.C (Speech & Hearing)|
|Psychologist||Bachelor Degree in Psychology|
|Early Interventionist cum Special Educator||Degree or Diploma in Special Education|
|Social Worker||Post Graduation Degree in Sociology or Social Work|
|Laboratory Technician||i) Higher Secondary (Science Stream only),
ii) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
|Dental Technician||Diploma in Dental Technology|
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.15,000/- to Rs.35,000/- as Per Regulations of WB Health
|Name of the Post||Age Limit as on 01.01.2019|
|Medical Officer, Dental||40 years,|
|Audiologist & Speech Therapist||40 years|
|Early Interventionist cum Special Educator||40 years|
|Social Worker||40 years|
|Laboratory Technician||40 years|
|Dental Technician||40 years|
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Interview
How To Apply for WB Health Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website wbhealth.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for WB Health Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Other recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 22th Jun 2019
Starting Date of Application: 22th Jun 2019
Last Date to Apply: 05th Jul 2019
You may Also Like
- DHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2023 (Apply Online) 143 Staff Nurse, Community Health Assistant Posts
- NHM WB CHO Recruitment 2022 for 1203 Community Health Officer Posts
- DHS Howrah Recruitment 2022 Apply for 51 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Accountant, GDMO Posts
- WBSHFW CHO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 500 Community Health Officer Posts @ wbhealth.gov.in