West Bengal College Service Commission has Released Notification for WB SET 2017 in its Official Website i.e., wbcsc.ac.in. It is released for Assistant Professors in colleges and universities in the state of West Bengal. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the West Bengal College Service Commission Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online WB SET 2017 @ wbcsc.ac.in. Jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, WB SET 2017 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and West Bengal Govt Job seekers can apply for West Bengal College Service Commission Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online WB SET 2017 Posts @ wbcsc.ac.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., 31st August 2017
Name of the Board: West Bengal College Service Commission
Name of the Exam: WB State Eligibility Test (WB TET)
Exam Level: State Level
Job Location: West Bengal
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: wbcsc.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) WB SET 2017
West Bengal College Service Commission conducts the twenteeth State Eligibility Test (SET) for the posts of Assistant Professors in Universities and Colleges of West Bengal in the following Subjects:-
English(01), Bengali(02), Sanskrit(03), Hindi(04), Urdu(05), Commerce(06), Economics(07), History(08), Philosophy(09), Political Science(10), Education(11), Chemical Sciences(12), Geography(13), Life Sciences(14), Mathematical Sciences(15), Physical Sciences(16), Sociology(17), Psychology(18), Library & Information Science(19), Physical Education(20), Electronic Science(21), Computer Science and Applications(22), Home Science(23), Santhali (24), Mass Communication & Journalism(25), Anthropology(26), Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences(27), Music(28), Law(29) and Nepali(30).
Educational Qualifications of West Bengal College Service Commission WB SET 2017 Vacancies
Age Limit for WBCSC WB SET 2017 Posts
There is no upper age limit for appearing at the SET. However, for the purpose of recruitment, the relevant Government Order will be applicable.
Pay Scale for WBCSC Jobs
Selection Process of WBCSC, State Level Jobs 2017 – WB SET 2017
The selection will be done through written examination.
First paper – 100 marks – 50 Question
Second paper – 100 marks – 50 Questions
Third paper – 150 marks – 75 questions
Application Fee for WB SET 2017 Posts
Fees Rs 1000/- for General candidates or Rs 500/- for SC/ST/OBC(Non-creamy layer)/PWD Candidates. The candidates may pay the examination fee either by credit card/ debit card/internet banking or through e- challan generated during the online submission of the application form. In case of e-challan, the payment should be made at any Branch of the United Bank of India in india (Bank Charges ?40/- plus the service tax as applicable). In case the examination fee is paid through credit card/debit card/internet banking the additional processing charges as following will also be debited from the credit card /debit card/bank account of the candidate. Credit card: 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable. Debit Card: 0.75% of examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.
Internet Banking: Rs. 10/- per transaction plus the service tax as applicable.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for WBCSC Latest Recruitment 2017
- The Online Application Form will be available on the official portal.
- The applicants must fill the details accurately and cross verify them after filling the application form.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted by WBCSC.
- It is highly recommended to fill the application form way before the deadline to ensure that you do not counter any server problem in future.
- Once you have filled the WB SET 2017 Application Form, you must take a printout of the hard copy for future reference.
- The aspirants need not send any hard copy of their application form.
Important Dates for WBCSC WB SET 2017 Posts 2017
- Application starts from – 01.08.2017 (12 noon)
- Last date for submission – 31.08.2017 (12.00 am)
- Last date of pay the fee – 05.09.2017
- Date of Examination – 03.12.2017
Important Links for WBCSC WB SET 2017 Vacancies
Test Centres: The Test Centres are likely to be at Kolkata, South 24 Pgs, Howrah, Hooghly, North 24 Pgs, Nadia, Burdwan, Asansol, Birbhum, Purba Medinipore, Paschim Medinipore, Jhargram, Murshidabad, Bankura, Purulia, Malda, Uttar Dinajpur, Siliguri, Alipurduar, and Coochbehar.
Admit Card Download for WBCSC WB SET 2017 recruitment
Will be Updated Soon…
WBCSC Jobs 2017 – WB SET 2017 Results
Will be Updated Soon…
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of WBCSC WB SET 2017 recruitment
- The Examination will be offline based i.e., on OMR sheet provided along test booklet.
- The WB SET 2017 will comprise of three papers.
- The objective type questions will be asked in the paper.
- 2 marks will be allocated for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking applicable to incorrect answers.
- Paper I includes 60 questions out of which only 50 questions need to be answered.
- Paper II and Paper III includes 50 and 75 questions respectively and all questions are mandatory to be attempted.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
|I||60 (50 questions to be attempted)||100||9:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. (90 Minutes)|
|II||50 questions||100||11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.(90 Minutes)|
|III||75 questions||150||2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.(2 1/2 Hours)|
Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Sixty (60) multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any fifty (50). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
There will be no negative marking for any paper.
WBCSC WB SET 2017 Previous Question Papers
- Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) WB SET 2017
- How to Apply for WBCSC Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for WBCSC WB SET 2017 Posts 2017
- Important Links for WBCSC WB SET 2017 Vacancies
- Admit Card Download for WBCSC WB SET 2017 recruitment
- WBCSC Jobs 2017 – WB SET 2017 Results
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern of WBCSC WB SET 2017 recruitment
- WBCSC WB SET 2017 Previous Question Papers