West Bengal NUJS Professor Recruitment 2017 Online Application form at www.nuja.edu 15 Professor Jobs.
West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences announced a latest recruitment Notification as WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 to filling up vacancies of 15 Professor Vacancies. West Bengal NUJS invites Applications from eligible candidates for the Law Professor Posts. All Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online @ www.nujs.edu on or before last date 17th July 2017.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
- WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 – 18 Notification – 15 Professor posts |Apply Online at www.nujs.edu
- Eligibility for NUJS Professor Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Salary
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How To fill Online Application For WBNUJS Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Important Dates to Recruitment of NUJS Professor Jobs
- WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF & Online Application Form link
National University of Juridical Sciences Professor Recruitment 2017 – 15 Law Professor Vacancy
West Bengal NUJS issued a notification for 15 Professor (Law) vacancies under NUJS Recruitment 2017. So, Candidates who fulfill required qualification Qualification LLB may apply for this recruitment through official website. Candidates selection will be done on the basis of Written Test personal Interview conducted by the National University of Juridical Sciences.
WBNUJS Recruitment 2017 – 18 Notification – 15 Professor posts |Apply Online at www.nujs.edu
Name of the organization : West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences
Name of the Posts : Professor(LAW), Assistant Professor
Number of Posts : 15
Job Location : West Bengal
Apply mode : Online
Last Date : 17th July 2017
Official Website : www.nujs.edu
Post Wise Vacancy Details
1. Professor (Law) – 03
2. IPR Chair Professor – 01
3. Assistant Professor (Law) – 10
4. Assistant Professor (Economics) – 01
Eligibility for NUJS Professor Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are appearing for WBNUJS should have Post Graduation Degree or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
Candidates age limit should have minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 25 years.
Selection of Candidates based on the performance in following rounds
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 2000/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/PWD & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs.1500/-.
How To fill Online Application For WBNUJS Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification
- First and foremost step you have to take is for opening the official site, which is http://www.nujs.edu.
- On homepage hit on “career” link which is available at top menu bar.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding WBNUJS Vacancies.
- Read all information and instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to download application form from official website and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Candidates must Paste photograph and copies of documents/certificates, if required .
- Once the application form filled successfully Jobs Hunter should submitted to the address tuned below till date of closing that is tuned below.
Postal Address to Send Application: