West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2017 – 31 posts -Apply Online by 17/04/2017
West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2017:
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released a notification inviting candidates for 31 judicial service Posts. Interested candidates who are looking for a career in WBPSC, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Company, www.pscwbonline.gov.in on or before last date 17-04-2017. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
Job details for WBPSC Recruitment 2017:
Total No. of Posts: 31 posts
Job Location: West Bengal
Name of the posts: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Category Wise Vacancy:
1. UR – 19
2. SC – 03
3. ST – 01
4. OBC-A – 03
5. OBC-B – 02
6. PWD – 03
Educational Qualification For WBPSC Recruitment 2017:
i) A degree in Law from any University or institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
ii) Enrollment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India for Examination.
iii) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali).
Candidates age limit should be between 23 – 35 years as on date of advertisement. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal, 03 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal & up to 45 years for PWD Candidates.
Rs.27,700 – Rs.44,770
Upper Age Relaxation:
Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any — As per Govt. norms.
Candidates’ Selection for WBPSC Recruitment 2017:
- The Examination will be held in three successive stages, viz, i) Preliminary Examination (multiple choice questions), ii) Main Examination, iii) Viva-voce.
- The Preliminary Examination will be held in Kolkata and Darjeeling in May 2017. Only candidates of Kalimpong and two hill Sub-divisions, viz., Darjeeling Sadar Kurseong will be allowed to appear at Darjeeling Centre.
- The Final Examination will be held at Kolkata in July 2017.
- Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of Public Service Commission, West Bengal — www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms and eligibility norms, go through the officially released advertisement (See URL/PDF below).
Examination Fee for WBPSC Recruitment 2107:
Candidates must pay Rs.210/- as Examination Fee. Fee can be paid through Online mode during submission of online application form by using Debit/Credit card or Net banking OR can be paid through Bank by means of fee payment Challan. Fee Challan can be downloaded from the official website of Public Service Commission, West Bengal. See released advertisement for more details.
NO EXAMINATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC/ST CANDIDATE OF WEST BENGAL AND PWD CANDIDATES.
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Public Service Commission, West Bengal — www.pscwbonline.gov.in (See Application form’s link given below) from dated 27.03.2017 to 17.04.2017
- In Offline Payment mode, Candidates will get a Challan of United bank of India (UBI) in their dashboard. Closing date for submission of fee through offline is 18.04.2017.
- Before applying online, candidates will have to register themselves with the commission’s website by clicking the link “One Time Registration“. Candidates who have registered earlier may directly login to their dashboard to proceed the online application form.
Important Dates for WBPSC Recruitment 2017:
Starting Date of Online Application: 27.03.2017
Closing Date of Online Application: 17.04.2017
Last Date : 22-02-2017
West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced a latest recruitment notification as WB PSC Recruitment for the vacancy of Inspector, Sub Editor & Junior Programmer vacancies for the project titled on temporary & permanent basis.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 31-01-2017 to 22-02-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
West Bengal PSC Vacany Details
WBPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 16
Name of the Post:
1. Inspector: 14 Posts
2. Sub Editor: 01 Post
3. Junior Programmer: 01 Post
Candidates should posses Graduation of a recognized university in Science (With Physics as one of the subjects), Technology or Engineering or Holds a recognized Diploma in Engineering for Post No. 01, An Honours Degree from a recognized University for Post No. 02 & BCA or B.Sc in Computer Science with First Class or at least 60% of marks or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute or B.Sc. with DOEACC ‘A’ level for Post No. 03 with relevant experience.
Candidates age limit should be not more than 32 years for Post No. 01, 35 years for Post No. 02 & 03 as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
Candidates will be selected based on screening test & interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.160/- +Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). No fee for S.C./ S.T. candidates of West Bengal/ Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above candidates.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.pscwb.org.in/ www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 31-01-2017 to 22-02-2017.
1. Candidates log on the website www.pscwb.org.in/ www.pscwbonline.gov.in
2. Select the desired post & click on One time registration
3. Read all instructions & fill all the details
4. Check once before submit the form
5. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online: 22-02-2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline: 23-02-2017
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2017 – 31 posts -Apply Online by 17/04/2017
- Job details for WBPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Age Limit:
- Pay Scale:
- Upper Age Relaxation:
- Candidates’ Selection for WBPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Examination Fee for WBPSC Recruitment 2107:
- How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Important Dates for WBPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Important link for WPSC Recruitment 2017:
- website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Last Date : 22-02-2017
- West Bengal PSC Vacany Details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply
- Important Dates
- Important Links