WCD Haryana Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor Recruitment 2018 Notification @ wcdhry.gov.in. Women & Child Development Department, Haryana has recently released the recruitment Notification for Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor of 30 Vacancies on its Official website wcdhry.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 31.10.2018 and the last date of the Application is 14.11.2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in WCD Haryana can apply Online on its official site wcdhry.gov.in.
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018 Notification for 30 Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor Vacancies Apply @ wcdhry.gov.in
Women & Child Development Department, Haryana has Released Advertisement for 30 Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor Posts in its Official Website i.e., wcdhry.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Women & Child Development Department, Haryana Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 30 Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor Posts @ wcdhry.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, WCD Haryana job Pay Scale Details, WCD Haryana Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Haryana Govt Job seekers can apply for Women & Child Development Department, Haryana Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 30 Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor Posts @ wcdhry.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 14.11.2018
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization
|Women & Child Development Department, Haryana (WCD Haryana)
|Haryana Govt Jobs
|Name of the Posts
|Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor
|No. of Posts
|Haryana Govt Jobs
WCD Haryana Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Women & Child Development Department, Haryana
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Centre Administrator: 6 Posts
- Psycho-Social Counselor: 6 Posts
- Legal Counselor: 6 Posts
- Para Medical Personal: 12 Posts
Total Posts: 30
|Name of post
Qualification & Experience
The management of One Stop Centre could be outsourced to any woman having a Law degree/ Masters in Social Work with at least 5 years’ experience of working on violence against women issues in an administrative set-up with a Government or Non-Government. project/ programme and preferably with an least 1 years’ experience of counselling either within or outside the same set-up.
The counselling service could be outsourced to any woman having’ a postgraduate degree in Social Work/ Clinica Psychology with at least 3 years of experience of working as Counselor/ Psychotherapist in a reputed Mental Health Institute/ Clinic at the District/ State level.
he legal counselling service could be outsourced to any person having a background in Law/ Social Sciences with paralegal training or knowledge of laws with at least 3 years’ experience of working within a Government or NonGovernment project/ programme on Violence against Women at the district.
|Para Medical Personal
The medical assistance service could be outsourced to any woman having a professional degree in paramedics with a background m health right and preferably with at least 3 years’ experience of working within a Government or Non-Government health project/programme on VAW at the district
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Centre Administrator: Rs.25,000/-
- Psycho-Social Counselor: Rs.20,000/-
- Legal Counselor: Rs.20,000/-
- Para Medical Personal: Rs.15,000/-
As Per Rules. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Interview
How To Apply for WCD Haryana Women & Child Development Department, Haryana Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website wcdhry.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for WCD Haryana Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 31.10.2018
Starting Date of Application: 31.10.2018
Last Date to Apply: 14.11.2018
You may Also Like
- WCD Haryana Recruitment 2022 | 36 Child Welfare Committee Posts Apply now
- WCD Haryana Recruitment 2019 | 60 Coordinator, Welfare Officer Posts Apply @ wcdhry.gov.in
- WCD Haryana Recruitment 2019 | 42 District, State Coordinator & Programme Assistants Posts Apply @ wcdhry.gov.in
- Haryana Anganwadi Jobs 2018 | Apply Online For 268 DCPO, Protection Officer, Counsellor Posts @ wcdhry.gov.in
- Walk-ins For Teaching Faculty Jobs in ESIC Haryana 2018 | 29 Posts @ esic.nic.in