- Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Recruitment Notification 2017-18 | Apply Online for 21 sports quota Posts @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Norms for recruitment
- Important Links for West Central Railway 21 sports quota Vacancies
- Admit Card Download for West Central Railway sports quota recruitment
- West Central Railway Jobs 2017 – sports quota Results
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern of West Central Railway sports quota recruitment
- West Central Railway sports quota Previous Question Papers
Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central has Released Notification for 21 sports quota Posts in its Official Website i.e., wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 21 sports quota Posts @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, West Central Railway job Pay Scale Details, West Central Railway Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and West Bengal Govt Job seekers can apply for Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 21 sports quota Posts @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., 04/09/2017, 23.59 Hrs
Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Recruitment Notification 2017-18 | Apply Online for 21 sports quota Posts @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Recruitment of sports persons against sports quota (Open Advertisement) in West Central Railway for the year 2017-18
Details of vacancies against Open Advertisement:
|Discipline/Position||Grade Pay||No. of Posts|
|01||One athlete in 100 mtr. (Men)||1900/2000||01|
|02||One athlete in 800 mtr. (Men)||1900/2000||01|
|03||One athlete in 5000 mtr. (Men)||1900/2000||01|
|04||One athlete in Discuss Throw (Men)||2400/2800||01|
|05||One athlete in Javelin Throw (Men)||2400/2800||01|
|06||One Badminton player (Men) (Singles)||1900/2000||01|
|07||One Badminton player (Men) (Singles)||2400/2800||01|
|08||Two Cricket (Men) Specialist Batsman||1900/2000||02|
|09||One Cricket (Men) Fast Bowler||1900/2000||01|
|10||One Cricket (Men) All Rounder (Spinner + Batsman)||1900/2000||01|
|11||Two Hockey (Men) Midfielders||1900/2000||02|
|12||Two Hockey (Men) Defenders||1900/2000||02|
|13||One Volleyball (Men) Setter||1900/2000||01|
|14||One Volleyball (Men) All Rounder||1900/2000||01|
|15||One Wrestling (Men) 74 KG FS||1900/2000||01|
|16||One Wrestling (Men) 86 KG FS||1900/2000||01|
|17||One Wrestling (Men) 75 KG GRS||2400/2800||01|
|18||One Wrestling (Men) 80 KG GRS||2400/2800||01|
There is no reservation for SC, ST and OBC, being a Sub-quota. However, the candidates claiming to belong to SC/ST/OBC communities are required to upload Self Attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
Norms for recruitment
West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for sports quota Posts: Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central (West Central Railway) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 21 posts of sports quota vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/08/2017 to 04/09/2017, 23.59 Hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for West Central Railway Jobs are given below.
- Norms for recruitment (5 posts) in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade pay Rs. 2800/2400. Educational Qualification: Minimum – Graduate
Sports Achievements – Eligibility Norms:
- Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Senior Category) OR
- Obtained at least 3rd position in the World Cup (Junior/Senior) / World Championships (Junior/Senior) / Asian Games (Senior) / Commonwealth Games (Senior).
- Norms for recruitment (16 posts) in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/1900 Educational Qualification Minimum – Pass in 12th class (+2stage)
Sports Achievements – Eligibility Norms:
- Represented the country in the World Cup (Junior/Senior) / World Championships (Junior/Senior) / Asian Games (Senior) / Commonwealth Games (Senior) OR
- Represented the country and obtained at least third position in the Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior) / Asian Championships/ Asia Cup (Junior/Senior) South Asian Federation (SAF) Games (Senior) / USIC (World Railways) Championship (Senior). OR
- Represented a State or equivalent unit and obtained at least 3 position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships. OR
- Represented a state and obtained at least 3 position in National games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic association OR
- Represented a University and obtained at least 3 position in All India Inter University Championships organized under the aegis of association of Indian universities OR
- Represented a State or equivalent Unit and obtained 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (senior category).
- Additional acceptable sports achievement/Minimum sports norms for certain disciplines:-
|1. Badminton (Men): Sportspersons will also be considered for recruitment on the basis of their current Annual All India Rankings in different Grade Pay and Pay Bands, as per following criteria.
Only current Annual All India Ranking shall be considered for these purposes.
Ranking in Mixed-Doubles shall not be considered.
- In Cricket (Men) at International level, representation of Main Indian Seniors Team in a Test Match or in a Limited Overs One Day International Match or in a Twenty-20 Overs Match; shall also be considered for recruitment against the posts having Grade Pay 1,900 or 2,000 in Pay Band 5,200-20,200.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 5th August 2017. (Advt no 01/2017 (Sports Quota)
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 4th September 2017.
1. For All Candidates Application Fee Rs. 500/-
2. For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes Application Fee:-Rs. 250-
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in or before 4th September 2017.
Candidates selected based on Written Test & Interview.
NOTE :– Candidates selected through Sports Quota will have to perform in his field of sports for a minimum period of 5 years. His performance will be assessed during first two years of service (Probation period). In case performance is not found up to the mark, his service is liable to be terminated.
Important Links for West Central Railway 21 sports quota Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Admit Card Download for West Central Railway sports quota recruitment
Will be Updated Soon…
West Central Railway Jobs 2017 – sports quota Results
Will be Updated Soon…
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of West Central Railway sports quota recruitment
West Central Railway sports quota Previous Question Papers