- Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2017 – 388 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 12-12-2017)
- Vacancy Details of Western Railway Apprentices Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway (Western Railway) Apprentices Jobs 2017
- Educational Qualifications for Western Railway Apprentices Vacancies
- Age Limit for Western Railway Apprentices Posts
- Pay Scale for Western Railway Jobs
- Selection Process of Western Railway Bharti 2017 – Apprentices
- Application Fee for Apprentices Posts
- How to Apply for Western Railway Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for Western Railway Apprentices Posts 2017
- Important Links for Western Railway 388 Apprentices Vacancies
Western Railway has announced recruitment Notification for 388 vacancies of Apprentices posts. last date for Western Railway 2017 notification is 12-12-2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online on its official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. And the other details of this notification like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and much more are given below and Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are Eligible to Apply these posts or not.
Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2017 – 388 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 12-12-2017)
Western Railway Recruitment 2017: Western Railway (Western Railway) is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 388 Apprentices Vacancies. The Direct link of the official Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Check jobsbadi.com also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
Organization/Company Name: Western Railway
Employment Category: Government Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Educational Qualifications: 10th and ITI.
No. of Vacancies: 388
Job Location: Kolkata
Official Website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Vacancy Details of Western Railway Apprentices Jobs 2017
- Fitter- 112 Posts
- Machinist- 09 Posts
- Welder- 23 Posts
- Electrician- 46 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle- 02 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel- 169 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant- 02 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic- 03 Posts
- Painter- 05 Posts
- Programming and System Administration Assistant- 04 Posts
- Carpenter- 07 Posts
- Pipe Fitter- 02 Posts
- Turner- 03 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Body Builder- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway (Western Railway) Apprentices Jobs 2017
Western Railway Recruitment 2017-18 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Apprentices posts
Educational Qualifications for Western Railway Apprentices Vacancies
To apply for Apprentices posts of Western Railway Recruitment 2017, following qualifications are required. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Candidates should posses 10th Class or ITI from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit for Western Railway Apprentices Posts
For full details of post wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Candidates should have age between 15 years to 24 years as on 13-10-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Pay Scale for Western Railway Jobs
Selected candidates of Western Railway jobs have salary and benefits as per Govt. norms.
Selected aspirants for Sports Person post will get the salary pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- With gross pay of Rs. 1900/2000/2400/- from Eastern Railway.
Selection Process of Western Railway Bharti 2017 – Apprentices
Applicants who are applying for Western Railway recruitment will be selected as per below criteria.
Candidates will be selected based on merit.
Application Fee for Apprentices Posts
- General candidates have to pay Rs 100/- through postal order/ demand draft payable to Sr DFM- Ahmedabad. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply for Western Railway Latest Recruitment 2017
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
2. Candidates log on the website www.rrcjaipur.in
3. Click on “Click Here to Apply Online for engagement of Act Apprentice for Imparting Training”
4. Read all instructions & fill all the details
5. Check once before submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates for Western Railway Apprentices Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: Live Now
Closing Date of Application: 12-12-2017
Important Links for Western Railway 388 Apprentices Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here