Western Railway Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway has recently released the recruitment Notification for Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant of 58 Vacancies on its Official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 22nd May 2019 and the last date of the Application is 06th June 2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in Western Railway can apply Online on its official site wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification for 58 Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Vacancies Apply @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway has Released Advertisement for 58 Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Posts in its Official Website i.e., wr.indianrailways.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 58 Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Posts @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Western Railway job Pay Scale Details, Western Railway Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 58 Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Posts @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 06th June 2019
Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway (Western Railway)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant|
|No. of Posts||58|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||06th June 2019|
Western Railway Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Staff Nurse – 48 Posts
- Lab Asst – 3 Posts
- Radiographer – 1 Post
- Lady health Visitor – 1 Post
- Oral Dental Hygienist – 1 Post
- Haemodialysis Technician – 1 Post
- ECG Technician – 1 Post
- Opthalmic Asst./Refractionist – 1 Post
- Dental Technician – 1 Post
- Staff Nurse – Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Lab Asst – (10+2 Stage) with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) Qualification/courses obtained on full time basis only will be accepted. Qualification obtained through distance learning mode will not be accepted
- Radiographer – 10+2 with physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (02years course)from recognized Institute .Science graduate with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician /Radiodiagnosis Technology (02 years course) shall be preferred
- Lady health Visitor – 12th (+2 stage) from recognised Board/University with multipurpose workers course from institute recognised from Central/State Govt.with 03 years Field experience as an additional desirable qualification
- Oral Dental Hygienist – Degree in Science (Biology) from a Recognised University or Equivalent. Diploma/Certificates Course (2years) in dental hygienic from an institute recognised by dental council of India. Register with dental council of India as dental hygienic and. Two years experience as a dental hygienist
- Haemodialysis Technician – B.sc plus Diploma in haemodialysis OR two years satisfactory in-house Training /Experience in haemodialysis work in a reputed institution
- ECG Technician – 10+2 /Graduation in Science having certificate /Diploma /Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology/Cardiology/ CardiologyTechnician /Cardiology Technique of a reputed institution . Certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above qualification should have been done full time and not have been obtained through distance learning mode
- Opthalmic Asst./Refractionist – B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Opthalmic Technician (the course should be of 3 to 4 years duration) . The candidate should have Registraton with the Concerned Council/Licensing body
- Dental Technician – 10+2 Hr.Secondary with Science subjects from recognized board. Should have Diploma (02 Years duration) in Dental Mechanic / technician from an institute recognised by the Dental council of India for such purpose. Should be registered with the Dental Council of India / State Dental council Desirable preference will given to candidate with one year experience in the Dental Lab of a Govt. Hospital /institute
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs 19,900/- to Rs 44,900/- as Per Regulations of Western Railway
Minimum age is 18 years while the Maximum age is 33 years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Interview
How To Apply for Western Railway Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for Western Railway Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 22nd May 2019
Starting Date of Application: 22nd May 2019
Last Date to Apply: 06th June 2019