WII Project Requires 26 posts of Fellow, Veterinarian, Scientist, PA, Asst Office Manager & Other
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) given a notification for vacant jobs in its Organization. There are 26 posts as Project Fellow, Veterinarian, Scientist, PA, Asst Office Manager & Other in the advertisement
Name of Organization Or Company Name : Wildlife Institute of India
Total No of vacancies: – 26 Posts
Job Role Or Post Name: Project Fellow, Veterinarian, Scientist, PA, Asst Office Manager & Other
Educational Qualification:Any Degree, PG, Ph.D (Relevant Disciplines)
The contractual engagement will be made on the following positions and qualified candidates interested in contributing to effective conservation of endangered species, are requested to send applications for the posts:
|Position||Total Posts||GIB||Dugong||Dolphin||Management Unit|
|Project Assistant Grade 2||05||04||–||01||–|
|Assistant Office Manager||01||01|
The Project Personnel (Indian Nationals) for the Species Conservation Programs will be recruited through a written test followed by a personal interview. The written test for these positions will be conducted at 10 centres namely (i) Dehradun (ii) Jaipur, (iii) Mumbai, (iv) Bangalore, (v) Chennai, (vi) Kolkata, (vii) Guwahati, and (viii) Lucknow, (ix) Bhopal, (x) Delhi/NCR. The written test for the position of Project Coordinator, Office Manager and Accountant/Office Manager will be conducted in Dehradun. The address of the centre(s) will be communicated to candidates in their Admit Card.
The decision of the Institute in all matters relating to eligibility, work experience, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry of correspondence will be entertained from any individual or his/her agency. At the time of the verification of original documents, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, his/her candidature will not be considered. A separate declaration form will have to be submitted through online application system.
Written Examination and Interview:
- The entrusted online agency will issue “Admit Card” to eligible candidates which can be downloaded from weblink provided. The admit card will have details of Examination Centre, Date and Time of online test on 29th July2017 (NET) wherein applicants will appear in the NET at their own cost. Applicants will make their own arrangement for travel and accommodation for appearing in online
- For positions Project Scientist, Project Associate, Project Fellow, Project Assistant Grade-2: The written examination will be of one hour 30 Minutes duration which will include:
- 20 multiple choice questions from General Ecology and Conservation Biology (20 Marks)
- 30 multiple choice questions specific to the project (30 Marks)
- One essay of 500-800 words on the given topic related to Wildlife Conservation and Ecology (20 Marks)
In case of position no. 20 & 21 (Project Fellow in Computer Science and Robotics) there will be 25 subject specific (Robotics and Computer Science) multiple choice questions for a total of 50 marks and a 500-800 words essay on a related subject for 20 marks, examination will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Candidates appearing for 2 positions/projects will take a common multiple choice, first paper on General ecology and conservation biology of 20 marks (20 minutes) as described in Section (ii) and two multiple choice papers, specific to the subject of each project, for 30 marks each (30 mins duration each). These candidates will also write an essay of 500-800 words of 30 minutes duration as given in section ii.c. The total time given to these candidates will be 2
- Online written examination will be conducted at respective centers on July 29th, 2017 at 11 AM onward. The location of the center will be communicated by
(iv) For positions of Project Coordinator, Office Manager/Accountant and Assistant Office Manager:
The written examination will consist of:
- 50 multiple choice questions of one mark each to be completed in one
- Questions will cover English language/grammar, quantitative aptitude, accountancy & writing skills on office procedures/drafting/ noting, MSWord, Excel, Power Point and Tally
- Online written examination will be conducted on July 29th, 2017 at 11 AM onward. The location of the centre will be provided on admit
- The written test is of a qualifying nature, successful candidates only will be called for the The final selection of the candidate will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee.
(vi) The result of the written test for Project Scientist, Project Veterinarian, Project Associate, Project Fellow, Project Assistant Grade-2 shall be declared at the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in on 11 August, , 2017 The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview at the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun. The interviews are likely to be held in the first fortnight of August, 2017, the specific date of which would be notified to the shortlisted candidates and also hosted on the Institute’s website. No TA/DA will be given for attending the written test or the interview
(vi) The result of the written test for Project Coordinator, Office Manager/ Accountant and Office Assistant Manager shall be declared at the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in on 11 th August, 2017. The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview at the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun. The interviews are likely to be held in the first fortnight of August, 2017, the specific date of which would be notified to the shortlisted candidates and also hosted on the Institute’s website. No TA/DA will be given for attending the written test or the interview
How To Apply
- The entire process for registration and NET is “Online”. Details for online registration and NET will be hosted on the WII’s website (http://services2.exon.in/wiircnctest/regThe online registration process will be open up to 20 July,
- All eligible interested candidates are advised to follow the latest updates on the WII’s website ( http://services2.exon.in/wiircnctest/reg) for online registration, submission of application and payment of application processing fee,
- Candidates will be required to fill in their personal, educational and professional experience profiles online besides uploading a recent passport size photograph. Candidates will make the payment of application processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) through the prescribed “Payment Gateway”. Candidates belonging to SC, STand Physically Challenged category need to pay only Rs 100/- as communication
Shortlisted candidates called for interview will be required to upload their documents pertaining to their educational/professional qualifications and experience etc. and originals documents will be produced for verification at the time of personal interview.
- Candidates must mention the Project name and Position applied for in their
- Candidates can apply for maximum of two positions in any project and pay the fee for every position. For candidates who have applied for two positions, the general test would be common for both positions followed by specific subject tests, one for each There would be a common essay for both positions.
- Candidates appearing for Project Coordinator, can only apply for one
- Candidates applying for 1) Office Manager/ Accountant and 2) Office Assistant Manager may apply for one or both the
Last Date to Apply :20/07/2017