The Maharashtra Water Source Department announced a notification for the Junior Engineer and another post in different branches. The candidates who are applied for this recruitment are now searching for the Maharashtra WRD JE syllabus 2019 which is available in the official website i.e., wrd.maharashtra.gov.in. And for all group the WRD Jr. Engineer Syllabus is given below and in the PDF Format. The Maha WRD Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF is very important during the preparation, without that the candidates don’t know about the topics which should prepare. So it will be very helpful and the candidates should also refer to the WRD Maharashtra JE Exam Pattern 2019 to know from which topics how many questions are given. And about the most important to prepare that means from which topic more number of questions are selected.
Syllabus for WRD Maharashtra JE 2019
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra Water Source Department|
|Examination||WRD Maharashtra JE Exam 2019|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||500 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||July 10th, 2019|
|Application Ending Date||July 25th, 2019|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF||Available Here|
WRD Maharashtra JE Exam Pattern 2019
WRD Maharashtra Jr. Engineer Syllabus 2019
Maharashtra WRD JE Syllabus – General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series, etc.
WRD Maharashtra JE Exam Syllabus – English
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Word Formation
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Theme Detection,
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Data Interpretation.
WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Syllabus – Civil Engineering
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Environmental Studies etc.
WRD Maharashtra JE Syllabus 2019 PDF – Mental Ability
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Eligibility Test.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Inserting the Missing Character.
WRD Maha JE Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
WRD Maharashtra JE Syllabus 2019 PDF – Download Link
|Official Website of WRD Maharashtra||Click Here|
|WRD Maharashtra JE Syllabus 2019 Download||Click Here|