- NIOS Online Admission 2018 For Class 10th, 12th -NIOS Open School Admission Form @ www.nios.ac.in
- Eligibility Criteria for National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Admission 2018-19 with Stream 1 Block II for class 10th and 12th
- Educational Qualifications :
- Age Limit For NIOS 2018 Admissions:
- Application Fees NIOS Online Admission 2018:
- How To Apply NIOS Admission 2018
- Important Dates For NIOS 2018
- Important Links For Admission in NIOS 2018
- Required Documents for Admission in NIOS 2018 -19
NIOS Online Admission 2018 For Class 10th, 12th -NIOS Open School Admission Form @ www.nios.ac.in
NIOS Admission 2018: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has released the NIOS Admission Form for the academic year 2018-19.If you have secondary education certificate, you are eligible to given exams for senior secondary (class xii) exams and if you have basic education certificate, you can give exam for class x. Candidates who were interested and filling to seek admission in class 10th and 12th can apply through online mode on or before the last date.Admission for Stream 1 in National Institute of Open Schooling Board can be done by help and guidance from SS Coaching. Candidates seeking admission through Stream-1 in Block I and Block II can appear.This stream for Admission in NIOS with Stream 1 Block I is OPEN for all the learners in March-April 2019 Examinations as per the laid down eligibility criteria for secondary (10th) and senior secondary (12th) level.
Eligibility Criteria for National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Admission 2018-19 with Stream 1 Block II for class 10th and 12th
Educational Qualifications :
- Secondary / Class 10th: Candidates must have passed certificate of Class VII attested by Gazetted Officer
- Senior Secondary / Class 12th: Candidates must have passed the Secondary exam from recognized board
Age Limit For NIOS 2018 Admissions:
- Secondary Course: As on July age of candidates should be 14 years as on July 2018
- Senior Secondary Course: As on 31st July age of candidates should be 15 years as on 31st July 2018
Application Fees NIOS Online Admission 2018:
- For taking online admission in NIOS the fee would be Rs. 1485 (Male)
- Rs. 1210 (Female) for Secondary (10th) course with 5 subjects.
- There are special discount for SC/ST, Ex-Service Men or Handicapped, the fee is Rs. 990 for this category.
- For senior secondary (12th) course the is kept Rs.1650 (Male)
- Rs.1375 (Female) with five subjects.
- The special fee for SC/ST, Ex-Service Men, Handicapped for this course would be Rs.1075.
- The additional subject fee will be Rs.600 for both courses.
How To Apply NIOS Admission 2018
- Visit the Official Site www.nios.ac.in
- Click on online admission option on the top left side.
- Select the course and stream
- Then click continue
- Register new account for yourself.
- After registration you will receive an confirmation email
- Activate your account by clicking the confirmation link in the email
- Now you will be redirected to NIOS admission page
- Fill all the Required details.
- Upload all the Relevant documents
- Then Click on Submit Button.
- Take a print out of the Reciept
- This is the receipt of your online admission in NIOS
- Now you will see the online payment options
- Pay online Application Fee.
- Then you need to send demand draft to the given address.
- You have successfully applied for your enrollment in NIOS
Important Dates For NIOS 2018
Dates of Online Admission Stream-II: Admission is open till 31st January 2018 without Late Fee
16th September 2017 – 31st January 2018 – Without Late Fee
01st February 2018 – 15th February 2018 – Late Fee Rs.200/-
16th February 2018 – 28th February 2018 – Late Fee Rs.400/-
01st March 2018 – 15th March 2018 – Late Fee – Rs.700/-
Important Links For Admission in NIOS 2018
NIOS Admission 2018-19 : Click Here
NIOS online form 2018 : Click Here
Required Documents for Admission in NIOS 2018 -19
- 10th – (Birth Certificate Nursing Home/First Class Magistrate/Nagar Nigam/8th Class Pass Transfer Certificate, Aadhar Card) 6 Coloured passport size photographs along with name, date & Guardian/Parents Address proof(Photo Copy) except Driving Lisence.
- 12th Photo Copy of Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate, Photo Copy of Aadhar Card, 6 coloured passport size Photographs along with name, date & Guardian/Parents Address proof(Photo Copy) except Driving License.