Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has published RPSC Recruitment Notification-2022 for 9760 vacancies of Senior Teacher Posts in its Organization. The Notification released and displayed on its official website i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and here in www.jobsbadi.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Rajasthan Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 10th May 2022. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply, Admit card, Syllabus of Exam etc., are mentioned below.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 | 9760 Senior Teacher Posts Apply @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Recruitment 2022 notification has been recently updated. Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to fill 9760 Senior Teacher Posts. if you want RPSC Recruitment 2022 then Aspirant must submit their Online form on or before 10th May 2022. You can find more detail regarding the RPSC Recruitment 2022 below.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of The Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Teacher|
|No. of Posts||9760|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||10th May 2022|
RPSC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Senior Teacher: 9760 Posts
- English: 1668 posts
- Hindi: 1298 posts
- Maths: 1613 posts
- Sanskrit: 1800 posts
- Science: 1565 posts
- Social Science: 1640 posts
- Punjabi: 70 posts
- Urdu: 106 posts
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Senior Teacher Jobs, should complete Graduation Degree or equivalent examination recognised by UGC from the Recognized Board/University.
- For Hindi, English, Maths, Sanskrit, Urdu and Punjabi: Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/Government.
- For Science: Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects :- Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/Government.
- For Social Science: Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects:– History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy, and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/Government.
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary As Per Rules as Per Regulations of RPSC
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years of age. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Gen and OBC/BC of CL fee of Rs. 350/- & NCL OBC/MBC and EWS need to pay Rs. 250, and SC/ST candidates Rs. 150/-
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Interview
How To Apply for RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs 2022
Interested Candidates may apply Online by visiting Official Website link rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or Application Link showed below. The Last Date to Apply for this Recruitment Notification is 10th May 2022. Read Complete Details from Below link before Submitting Application Form.
Date of Notification: 11th April 2022
Starting Date of Application: 11th April 2022
Last Date to Apply: 10th May 2022
You may Also Like
- RPSC Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancy for 5388 Junior Accountant
- RPSC School Lecturer Admit Card 2022 (Download) @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in: Grade 1 Exam Dates
- RPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 53 Posts
- RPSC Technical Lecturer Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 39 Posts
- RPSC Recruitment 2019: 912 Jobs For Veterinary Officer & Librarian Posts | Apply Online