- AKNUCET 2018 – NANNAYACET Notification 2018 | Exam dates, Application form, Pattern, Syllabus @ www.aknudoa.in
AKNUCET 2018 – NANNAYACET Notification 2018 | Exam dates, Application form, Pattern, Syllabus @ www.aknudoa.in
AKNUCET 2018: The Adikavi Nannaya University conducts the Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test for admission to various PG programs. AKNUCET 2018 will be conducted for candidates seeking admission into PG Arts and Science courses in affiliated colleges under Adikavi Nannaya University.The applicants will be required to qualify the entrance test to take admission in the desired course at the Adikavi Nannaya University. The university offers admission to various PG programs such as M.Sc. Applied Mathematics, M.A. English, M.Com etc at the Campus Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU), Post Graduate Centers at Kakinada & Tadepalli Gudem and Colleges affiliated to AKNU for the academic year 2018-2019. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website.
Eligibility Criteria For AKNUCET 2018
- Bachelor Degree, with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks, unless otherwise specified.
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor Degree by Distance Education without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible for admission into P.G. Courses, subject to submission of residence certificate.
- candidates should have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Group Subjects of the qualifying examination. Whereas for SC and ST candidates, a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in group subjects.
- For admission to Arts and Commerce, candidates should have passed in the appropriate qualifying degree.
- For admission to M.Ed course, candidate should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for SC & ST Candidates).
There is no age restriction for NANNAYACET (Self Financing). However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC is 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
Application Fee and Payment
Courses Offered In NANNYA CET 2018
- Life Sciences: M.Sc. Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Botany / Aquaculture/ Zoology/ Microbiology / Clinical Nutrition
- Physical Sciences: M.Sc.Physics/ Geophysics / Electronics
- Mathematical Sciences: M.Sc. Applied Mathematics / Mathematics / Computer Science
- Chemical Sciences: M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Geology (Petroleum Exploration)
How to Apply NANNYA CET 2018
- Visit the official website www.aknudoa.in
- pay the application fee through payment gateway.
- Click on “Application Form”
- Enter the details of fee payment.
- Fill the Application with all the Required Details
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Submit the application
- Take a printout of the Application for future reference.
Important Dates For AKNUCET 2018
|Online Application process will begin from||13 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||14 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of online Applications with late fee (Rs.1000)||23 Apr 2018|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Application||Second week to Fourth week of April 2018|
|Issuance of Admit card||01 May 2018|
|AKNUCET 2018 exam date||07 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Third week of June 2018|
Important Links for AKNUCET 2018
Each subject has a different syllabus and different tests are conducted for the same. AKNUCET Syllabus includes topics from the undergraduate course curriculum of the applied subject.
AKNUCET Hall Ticket
Applicants can get their AKNUCET 2018 hall ticket in the third week of 01 may 2018
AKNUCET 2018 Result will be accessible through online mode. The result will be available from Third Week of June 2018. Based of result, candidates will be qualified for counselling.