Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Kerala ) Recruitment 2018: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has published ESIC Kerala Recruitment Notification-2018 for 13 vacancies of OT Assistant, Pharmacist Posts in its Organization. The Notification released and displayed on its official website i.e., esicrajasthan.in and here in www.jobsbadi.com. This is good news for those who are waiting for Kerala Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 21-01-2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply, Admit card, Syllabus of Exam etc., are mentioned below.
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Kerala )|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||OT Assistant, Pharmacist|
|No. of Posts||13|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
ESIC Kerala Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Occupational Therapist||1. 10+2/Sr. Secondary with Science|
2. Three years Degree course or Diploma Training Course in Occupational Therapist from a Central Govt/State Govt/AICTE recognized the institution
|Physiotherapist||1) 10+2/ Sr. Secondary with Science|
2) Three years Degree Course or Diploma Training Course in Physiotherapy from a Central Govt/State Govt/ AICTE recognized Institution.
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act,1948.|
|Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)||1. Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.|
2. Diploma in Ayurvedic from recognized Institution.
3. Three years experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in a recognized institute/Hospital after duly registered under pharmacy act 1948
|Pharmacist (Homeo)||1. Senior Secondary or Equivalent|
2. At least 2 years experience as a Homeopathic Pharmacist in a Government or Registered Private Homeopathic Hospital / Dispensary or 3 years experience under a registered Homeopathic practitioner.
|OT Assistant||Senior Secondary / 10+2 with Science or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board with one year Experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital|
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Pay Level 7, ₹44900-142400 as Per Regulations of ESIC Bhubaneswar Kerala
|Name of the Post||Age limit|
|Occupational Therapist||Max. 32 Years|
|Physiotherapist||Max. 32 Years|
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||Max. 32 Years|
|Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)||Max. 32 Years|
|Pharmacist (Homeo)||Max. 27 Years|
|OT Assistant||Max. 32 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 500|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||₹ 250|
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Exam
How To Apply for ESIC Kerala Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website esicrajasthan.in.
- On the Home page search for ESIC Bhubaneswar Kerala OT Assistant, Pharmacist recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 21-12-2018
Starting Date of Application: 21-12-2018
Last Date to Apply: 21-01-2019