Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2019 Batch) Recruitment 2018 Notification @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Indian Coast Guard has recently released the recruitment Notification for Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2019 Batch) of Various Vacancies on its Official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 18.11.2018 and the last date of the Application is 30.11.2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in Indian Coast Guard can apply Online on its official site joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Notification for Various Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2019 Batch) Vacancies Apply @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Details
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Notification for Various Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2019 Batch) Vacancies Apply @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard has Released Advertisement for Various Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2019 Batch) Posts in its Official Website i.e., joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online Various Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2019 Batch) Posts @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Indian Coast Guard job Pay Scale Details, Indian Coast Guard Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online Various Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2019 Batch) Posts @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 30.11.2018
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2019 Batch)|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Indian Coast Guard Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Indian Coast Guard
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
|Sl.||Branch||Educational Qualification||Gender||Age (Born between)|
|(A)||General Duty||Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1styear to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD) & General Duty (Pilot).||Male||01.07.1994 to 30.06.1998|
|(B)||General Duty SSA||same as above||Female||01.07.1994 to 30.06.1998|
|(C)||Commercial Pilot (CPL) (SSA)||12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should posses current/valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application||Male/Female||01.07.1994 to 30.06.2000|
|(D)||Law||A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university . (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).||Male/Female||01.07.1989 to 30.06.1998|
All Over India
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2019 Batch) Jobs, should complete Intermediate/ XIIth Class/ Bachelor’s degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Equivalent from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
|Rank||Pay Level (PL)||Starting Basic Pay (in )|
|Deputy Inspector General||(13A)||131100/-|
|Additional Director General||(15)||182200/-|
|Name of Entry||Born Between (Both dates inclusive)|
|General Duty [Male Candidates]||01st Jul 1994 to 30th Jun 1998|
|General Duty(SSA) [Female Candidates]||01st Jul 1994 to 30th Jun 1998|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA) [Male/ Female Candidates]||01st Jul 1994 to 30th Jun 2000|
|Law [Male/ Female Candidates]||01st Jul 1989 to 30th Jun 1998|
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
- Short Listing.
- Preliminary Selection Examination -> Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP & DT).
- Final Selections -> Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
How To Apply for Indian Coast Guard Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2019 Batch) recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Information published in various News Papers is for guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity regarding eligibility criteria, date and time of examination and other procedures, the contents given in the Coast Guard recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and published in Employment News will be final.
Date of Notification: 18.11.2018
Starting Date of Application: 18.11.2018
Last Date to Apply: 30.11.2018
You may Also Like
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: 50 Cook & Steward Posts Apply Online
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Navik (Domestic Branch) – Cook & Steward Posts
- Indian Coast Guard MTS Jobs 2019 | 12 Multi-Tasking Staff Vacacies
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 | 19 Chargeman, MST Posts Apply @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in