JSSC Recruitment 2017 – 513 Post Graduate Trained Teacher Posts Apply Online @ www.jsc.nic.in
JSSC PGT Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 513 Vacancies notification details: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has dispatched employment, Jharkhand Govt Jobs Notification 2017 is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 513 Post Graduate Teachers through Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2017 (CGTTCE-2017). on regular basis.
Candidates, who wish to apply for the job of various jobs, must have post graduate degree in Chemistry/Physics/History with 50% marks and B. Ed. form a recognized University with a required experience if asked. Applicant’s upper age should be as per Govt rules and age relaxation is applicable to all reserved category candidates i.e.SC/ST/OBC /PWH/Ex Servicemen /Women candidates etc.
Shortlisted candidates who have cleared the interview will get a salary (Basic Pay + Grade Pay + DA + other applicable usual allowances) as per Govt rules. Shortlisted candidates will be called for joining the organization as per the rules, for that they must always remain in contact with the organization and must visit official website for latest updates. All willing candidates can apply through online mode for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission 513 Post Graduate Teachers through Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2017(CGTTCE-2017).
Job Details for JSSC Recruitment 2017:
- Name of Department : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Abbreviated as : JSSC
- Job Cadre : PGT Teacher jobs
- job Location : Jharkhand
- Application Mode : Online
- Total No. of Post : 513
- Name of Vacancy : Post Graduate Trained Teacher
- Official website : www.jssc.nic.in
Subjects wise Vacancies for JSSC Recruitment 2017:
- Chemistry : 171 Posts
- Physics : 171 Posts
- History : 171 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry/Physics/History with 50% marks form recognized University and B.Ed degree form recognized Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit for JSSC Recruitment 2017
As on 01.01.2016
- Unreserved/General : 21 to 40 years
- OBC I & BC II : 21 to 43 years
- SC/ST Candidates : 21 to 45 years
Job Location : Jharkhand
Application Fee for JSSC Recruitment 2017:
OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 500/- for General/and Rs.125/- for SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand through Net Banking, Debit Card OR Credit Card.
How to Apply JSSC Vacancy :
online Application process is very easy procedure and it is very easy to apply. Still some people face trouble to fill the application form. But no problem, In this page we have provided all the steps regarding how to fill the JSSC Online application form. By following these steps you can easily apply for JSSC PGT Jobs 2017. Remaining details are given below.
- Log onto the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.jssc.in.
- Click on “Advertisement fort Post Graduate Trained Teacher Examination 2016” link.
- Open the JSSC Notification 2017 and read all the details carefully.
- If you are eligible to apply then click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the details with correct information.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- Recheck all the information after filling application form for JSSC PGT Recruitment 2017.
- Submit JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Application form 2017.
- Take a print out of it and bring it at the time of interview.
- Note ID & Password for future use.
Important date for JSSC Recruitment 2017
Date of Written Test : Visit Official Website
Important Links for JSSC Recruitment 2017
JSSC 1200 Lecturer Vacancy Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online @ www.jssc.in
JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
A recruitment notification has been liberated by Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Jharkhand as JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Directorate of Higher & Technical Education wants to fill the 1200 vacant positions of Lecturer through Jharkhand SSC Jobs.
Applicants who are eligible they must apply for application form before last date which is given below in this page. Aspirants who can apply for application form through the online mode on visiting the official notification.
Candidates are required to fill online application form before the end date that is provided below in this page. For more details regarding the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment are mentioned in the below
JSSC Lecturer Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Jharkhand|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer|
|Total No. of Posts||1200|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Lecturer vacancy
Candidates who have done NET/ Ph.D. from good Registered Board by India ca apply for these JSSC Teaching Jobs.
Candidate Age to apply for JSSC Jobs can be checked from the main advt.
Salary for JSSC Lecturer Vacancy
Salary details are given in main JSSC Lecturer Notification.
Selection will probably be made by means of conducting Written Examination and Interview.
Fee for All and SC/ST category must be checked from JSSC Recruitment Advt.
How To Apply Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Application form 2017
First of all applicants need to check the authentic website www.jssc.in.
Now visit the recruitment page and hit on the application link
Fill the application form with all the required details
Now submit the application fee and upload the photo and signature
Now take a review of filled application form and
At last submit the application form and take the print out of application form.
Starting date of apply Online: Available Soon
Final Date to Apply Online: Updated Soon
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 – 513 Post Graduate Trained Teacher Posts Apply Online @ www.jsc.nic.in
- Job Details for JSSC Recruitment 2017:
- Subjects wise Vacancies for JSSC Recruitment 2017:
- Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment:
- Age Limit for JSSC Recruitment 2017
- Job Location : Jharkhand
- Application Fee for JSSC Recruitment 2017:
- How to Apply JSSC Vacancy :
- Important date for JSSC Recruitment 2017
- Important Links for JSSC Recruitment 2017
- JSSC 1200 Lecturer Vacancy Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online @ www.jssc.in