MNNIT Allahabad Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Notification @ mnnit.ac.in. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad has recently released the recruitment Notification for Assistant Professor of 142 Vacancies on its Official website mnnit.ac.in. The Online/Offline Application will be available from 07.01.2019 and the last date of the Application is 31.01.2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in MNNIT Allahabad can apply Online/Offline on its official site mnnit.ac.in.
MNNIT Allahabad Recruitment 2019 Notification for 142 Assistant Professor Vacancies Apply @ mnnit.ac.in
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad has Released Advertisement for 142 Assistant Professor Posts in its Official Website i.e., mnnit.ac.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online/Offline after reading complete details of the Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online/Offline 142 Assistant Professor Posts @ mnnit.ac.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, MNNIT Allahabad job Pay Scale Details, MNNIT Allahabad Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Uttar Pradesh Govt Job seekers can apply for Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online/Offline 142 Assistant Professor Posts @ mnnit.ac.in through Online/Offline mode on or before the last Date i.e., 31.01.2019
MNNIT Allahabad Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad (MNNIT Allahabad)|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Posts||142|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online/Offline Process|
MNNIT Allahabad Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Total: 142 Posts
- UR: 73
- OBC: 34
- SC: 23
- ST: 12
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Assistant Professor Jobs, should complete B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / M.A / M.Sc / M. Com / M.B.A / B. Tech / M.C.A. / M. Tech from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100/- as Per Regulations of MNNIT Allahabad
60 years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Test, Presentation, Seminar
How To Apply for MNNIT Allahabad Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website mnnit.ac.in.
- On the Home page search for MNNIT Allahabad Assistant Professor recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can download the Application form from the official website mnnit.ac.in and then fill it with all the required details and attach all the required documents then send it to the Address mentioned below before the last date of the Notification i.e. 31.01.2019.
The Registrar Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Prayagraj-211 004, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Date of Notification: 07.01.2019
- Starting Date of Application: 07.01.2019
- Last Date to Apply: 31.01.2019
- Last date for submission of Hard Copy of Application Form: 05.02.2019