NIELIT Recruitment 2020 . National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology invites Online application for the recruitment of 49 Scientist (B), Scientific Assistant (A) Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online on or before 31.12.2020
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 49 Scientist (B), Scientific Assistant (A) Posts
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 49 vacancies to the post of Scientist (B), Scientific Assistant (A) through direct selection. The Online application-cum-registration process towards the same started on 02.12.2020 and closes on 31.12.2020.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of The Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Job Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist (B), Scientific Assistant (A)|
|No. of Posts||49|
|Job Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
NIELIT Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Scientist (B), Scientific Assistant (A): 49 Posts
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|Scientific Assistant (A)||39|
- Scientist B (Group A): Persons must have passed Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology or Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level or Associate Member of Institute of Engineers or Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers or master degree in Science (M.Sc) or Computer Application or Engineering/Technology (ME/M.Tech) or Philosophy (M.Phil) can apply for NIELIT Scientist B Jobs.
- Scientific/Technical Assistant A (Group B): Persons must have passed M.SC/MCA/MS/MCA/B.Tech/B.E in any one combination in IT, Electronics, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Informatics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & telecommunications, and Software System to apply for the posts.
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Scientist (B): Level-10(Rs. 56100-177500)/- & Scientific Assistant (A): Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400)/- as Per Regulations of NIELIT
As per Rules. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Check Notification for Details
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Test / Interview
How To Apply for NIELIT National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Jobs 2020
Interested Candidates may apply Online by visiting Official Website link nielit.gov.in or Application Link showed below. The Last Date to Apply for this Recruitment Notification is 31.12.2020. Read Complete Details from Below link before Submitting Application Form.
- Candidates, log on to the Official website nielit.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for NIELIT Scientist (B), Scientific Assistant (A) recruitment notification 2020. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can download the Application form from the official website nielit.gov.in and then fill it with all the required details and attach all the required documents then send it to the Address mentioned below before the last date of the Notification i.e. 31.12.2020.
Address to Send Application Form
Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and photocopies of all certificates/ mark sheets at the time of the interview along with recent passport size photograph pasted on it. and original documents for verification.
The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date:
Walk-in Date & Time:
Date of Notification: 02.12.2020
Starting Date of Application: 02.12.2020
Last Date to Apply: 31.12.2020