Revenue Department Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment 2018 Notification @ bidar.nic.in. Revenue Department, Karnataka has recently released the recruitment Notification for Village Accountant of 53 Vacancies on its Official website bidar.nic.in. The Online Application will be available from 21.11.2018 and the last date of the Application is 25.11.2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in the Revenue Department can apply Online on its official site bidar.nic.in.
Revenue Department Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Notification for 53 Village Accountant Vacancies Apply @ bidar.nic.in
Revenue Department, Karnataka has Released Advertisement for 53 Village Accountant Posts in its Official Website i.e., bidar.nic.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Revenue Department, Karnataka Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 53 Village Accountant Posts @ bidar.nic.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Revenue Department job Pay Scale Details, Revenue Department Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Karnataka Govt Job seekers can apply for Revenue Department, Karnataka Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 53 Village Accountant Posts @ bidar.nic.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 25.11.2018
Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization
|Revenue Department, Karnataka
|Karnataka Govt Jobs
|Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts
|Karnataka Govt Jobs
Revenue Department Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Revenue Department, Karnataka
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
1. Village Accountant (Bidar District) – 53
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Village Accountant Jobs, should complete 12th with Computer Knowledge or equivalent examinations from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs. 21,400 – 42,000/- Per month as Per Regulations of Revenue Department
18 to 35 Years As on 01-01-2018. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Exam/ Interview/ Merit List
How To Apply for Revenue Department Revenue Department, Karnataka Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website bidar.nic.in.
- On the Home page search for Revenue Department Village Accountant recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 21.11.2018
Starting Date of Application: 21.11.2018
Last Date to Apply: 25.11.2018