- Telangana Model Schools TSMS Inter 1st year Admissions 2019 – TSMS Inter Admissions Notification | Apply Online Application form at www.telanganams.cgg.gov.in
- Schedule of admissions:
- TS Model School Inter 1st Year Selection Procedure:
- Application fees for TS Model school Admission :
- Note: Fee submit at Mee-Seva Centres
- Offline Application Submit Process for TSMS Inter Admissions :
- How to Apply TS Model School Inter Admission 2019 Application
- TS Model Schools Intermediate Admissions 2019 Schedule :
- Important links for TS Model School Inter Admissions
- Features of TS Model Schools and Jr Colleges?
- Important instructions to students while filling the application format:
Telangana Model Schools TSMS Inter 1st year Admissions 2019 – TSMS Inter Admissions Notification | Apply Online Application form at www.telanganams.cgg.gov.in
TS Model School Inter 1st Year Admission 2019 : Telangana State Model Schools TSMS have proved themselves as good platform for poor children to complete their education in English medium from Govt of Telangana | Telangana Model Schools RMSA School Education Department of Telangana Hyderabad has released Schedule for Online Application Selection List and How to Apply Online in Official Website to Get Admissions into Inter I Year and Vacant seats in Inter II Year at www.telanganams.cgg.gov.in .The Students who appeared for SSC March 2019 Public Examinations are eligible to Apply for this Notification tsms-telangana-model-schools-inter-admissions-apply-onlne-telanganams.cgg.gov.in-download-selection-list. For more details can click on the official website and jobsbadi.com
Schedule of admissions:
The following is the tentative admission schedule for admission into I year Intermediate and vacant seats in II year Intermediate.
|1||Online submission of Application||08-05-2017 or from the next date of publication of SSC result to 20-05-2017|
|2||Providing of the list of candidates applied by CGG||22.05.2017|
|3||Selection lists at respective schools||26-05-2017 & 27- 05 -2017|
|4||Verification of original certificates of the selected candidates||30-05-2017 & 31-05-2017|
|5||Commencement of Classes||01.06.2017|
Admission into Intermediate I year shall be based on the marks /grade secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination i.e. SSC or its equivalent and as per reservation as shown below:
|Community||Group||%||Total No. of seats per class||Minimum seats reserved for girls (33.33%) out of the total no. of seats given in column (4)|
Model School Admission Eligibility for TS Model Inter 1st Year Admission:
Who are passed with good Points in SSC / Class 10th in March 2016 final exams they can apply for Inter admissions into the first year with M.P.C, Bi.P.C, M.E.C, and C.E.C groups English Medium in Model Schools for First year intermediate?
TS Model School Inter 1st Year Selection Procedure:
Application fees for TS Model school Admission :
SC/ST Students – Rs.50/-
BC/OC students – Rs.100/-
Note: Fee submit at Mee-Seva Centres
Offline Application Submit Process for TSMS Inter Admissions :
The Candidates who have wish to apply through offline they can download the TS Model School Inter Admission 2019 Application form and full fill with required details of Student and submit at nearest Model School Principal Directly.
How to Apply TS Model School Inter Admission 2019 Application
1. First, go the official website by entering the URL address telangnams.cgg.gov.in in your browser. Then the Telangana Model School Official website portal will have appeared.
2. Now Search for Telangana Model Schools – Admissions 2019-20 for Intermediate 1st-year link in this page and click on the “Click Here” button.
3. The Registration Form for TS Model Schools(Intermediate 1st year.) page will be opened in the new browser with full window and full screen.
Procedure for Admission:
- The candidate has to fill in the application in the website http://telanqanams.cqq.gov.in/
- The candidate has to login to the website, open the application form and fill all necessary details as given in the online application form. They have to upload the photograph and signature
- Before submitting an online application candidate should ensure that all the details are filled and submit the application, take the print out of the filled in online application
- Filled in online application along with enclosures i.e. copies of SSC marks sheet caste certificate, Adhaar Card and submit to the Principal concerned as per the admission schedule has given.
- The Principal will form a committee at school level with PGTs of the concerned group and verify the certificate marks/grade secured in SSC and prepare provisional selection list
- While preparing selection lists, a waiting list of 20% seats also shall be prepared and candidates will be admitted in the order of the selection list from the waiting list for the left over vacancies from the selection lists
- The selection list should get approved by District Collector or his nominee through DEO
- The selection list should be displayed on the notice board of the school after approval by District Collector
- The Principal of the Model School of the Mandal shall take steps to admit selected students duly verifying the certificates and maintain Admission and Withdrawal Register for the School.
- The duly following rule of reservation preference should be given to students who passed from Model School. Then preference should be given to the local students and further if any seats are left over it may be given to students of other Mandals.
TS Model Schools Intermediate Admissions 2019 Schedule :
- Online Application Starts from 08.05.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online 20.05.2017
- Providing List to Schools 22.05.2017
- Display of Lists at Schools 25 & 26 of May 2017
- Certificate Verification on 30.05.2017
- Classes starts from 01.06.2017
Features of TS Model Schools and Jr Colleges?
Model Schools /Jr. Colleges are established in 194 Educationally Backward Mandals in Telangana State to Cater the needs of students of those Educational Backward Mandals on par with Kendriya Vidyalayas by providing free quality education by highly qualified teachers in English medium from classes VI to X and Intermediate.
1. No fee will be collected from students.
2. The Medium of instructions in English
3. Pucca buildings are constructed for Model Schools.
4. Supply of free textbooks to all students of Intermediate.
5. Availability of Science, Computer Laboratories and Library.
6. Seats will be filled up as per reservations rules as stipulated in G.O.Ms.No.24
Secondary Education -Prog.-II Dept., dt. 1 0.06.2016.
7. Hostel facility is available for girls in 126 Model Schools.
Important instructions to students while filling the application format:
- Before submitting the online application a sample application format may be filled and furnish correct information.
- Passport size photo should be kept ready with them.
- Utmost care should be taken while filling the online application.
- The candidate is responsible for any mistakes committed by him in online application and no further corrections shall be entertained.