Check the Process to Download the APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2019
- Log on to the Official website psc.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, Search for APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket Link 2019.
- Click on the Available Link.
- Enter the Required Details like registration Number and Password.
- Then Click on the Submit button.
- Download your Hall ticket and take a printout for further use.
Important Links t Download APPSC Group 2 Hall Tickets 2019
Download APPSC Group 2 Hall Tickets 2019
APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission earlier issued an notification for various 982 Group 2 (Executive & Non-Executive) posts. Andhra Pradesh PSC is going to conduct screening test in Off-Line mode on 26th February 2017 and the main examination in On-Line mode for candidates selected in screening test will be held on 20th & 21st May 2017. All those candidates who had applied for the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017 can download call letters from the official website.
Candidates have been advised by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission to bring their admit card along with one photo identity proof in original and duplicate at the time of exam. The use of electronics devices is strictly banned in the exam hall.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Complete Details
· Name of Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
· Name of Posts: Group 2
· Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
· Category: Admit Card
· Job Category: Government Jobs
|Paper-I General Studies & Mental Ability||150|
Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.
Step to Download APPSC Group 2 Call letter 2017
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Click the link Group 2 Exam Admit Card.
· Enter the mandatory details like registration number and DOB
· Your Admit card will be displayed on the screen
· Download and save a copy for future use
· Do not forget to carry it for exam center
|Availability of Admit Card||12 Feb 2017|
|Screening Test||26th February 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||7 days before examination|
|Online Test||20th & 21st May 2017|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|